Bad Luck

Love of A Friend

Author's POV

Key was still pinning you to the door, and your brother doesn't even care where you are since he thinks all of his friends left. You have no idea what to do in this situation and you really want to get out of it.

"Let go of me please." You try to not explode with anger and not yell at him, since you already did.

"Only if you call me Key Sunbae, or Key oppa.................. Now go ahead ask me but call me wh-" You cut him off and did as he said.

"Aish.... fine........ Please...... Let me go..... Key S-sunbae........." You hesitated and he let you go nicely as he promised.

"Good, now kiss me." Your eyes widened and backed away slowly even though you were still against the door. "I'm just kidding, i would never do that to my Dongsaeng."

Dongsaeng? I'M NOT YOUR DONGSAENG! >:3 You thought in your head. You smiled at him and let him walk out of your room without choking him to death. :P

The whole intire day passed by, and you still haven't seen your dad until, he came home drunk..... with his...... Girlfriend?

"Appa, where have you been all day? I got here since the morning." He didn't seem to notice you, and the lady with him looked up and frowned.

As they went to your dad's room, you decided to go for a walk around the neighborhood, since you had nothing better to do. You went to the farthest park of the neighborhood without even realizing it, and some guys near the trees caught your attention.

"Are those....... Pedos?" You murmured to your self.

The four guys that had dirty, ripped clothes on, started to approach you. You panicked and started running away without noticing you were going even farther. By the time you stopped running, you were in an unfamiliar place.

"......Where am i?........ Oppa!?" You called out for your brother knowing he wouldn't give you an answer. You continued walking hoping you would see a familiar trail, but nothing.

As soon as it became midnight you remembered feeling Key putting something in your pocket before he left. You quickly checked, and it was....... Thunder's phone. TT___TT

"How come i didn't check my pocket earlier??" You took out the phone... and no battery. "Great, now i'm stuck out here, now theres another chance i'll get .... even worse.. by a pedo TT_______________TT"

Key's POV

Hmmmmmm.... SeonMi....... What a cute name..... But it doesn't fit her well... Hmph. >.> Her attitude is so yucky. She yells at me for no reason! Aish, calm down Almighty Key..... Just put your mind on something else right now.

I go to my game room and start playing old fashioned 'PackMan' just like the old days. An hour later it's already midnight! Oh no! what if i get eye bags..... And even worse! Dark Under Eye Cirlces!!!! Alright Key, it's time for sleepy time now! I get ready for bed and fall asleep minutes later. Night world, my shinee world.

~~~Key's Dream~~~~

Another beautiful day... Haaaaaaaa~~~ Perfect life........

I Get up and start heading towards my desk to check my daily updates on facebook.... And there was thousands. :D I'm so happy. Time for my daily routine, first shower, then change of course, then eat whatever my lady friend is cooking, then hang with my friends. :P

After the shower, i have hard time deciding on what i should wear. Should i wear a suit? Or a simple white T-Shirt? So many decisions..... It takes a while for me to decide..... hmmmmm about hal- no...... one hour and a half... since you know i care about my fashion. i ended up choosing the white T-Shirt since it's a saturday and theres no school.

Time for breakfast! Yay! I rush down to my dining room and see my 'lady', serving me my food on the table. I slowly sit and have her feed me. :D

"Thank you......" I use me seductive voice at her and slowly take each delicious bite looking at her straight at her eyes. She blushes of course, like every other girl i seduce.

I quickly finish up, and go to my friends as usual. There's Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, Thunder, and Taemin.

"What's up guys?" I use my cool voice~~~

"Nothing much, hey aren't you going to get that?"

"Get what?" I ask Taemin.

He points to my phone which happens to be ringing..... It gets louder and louder and it's annoying the hell out of me................. Agrrrrrr >:3

~~~~~ End of Key's Dream~~~~~~

"Yah!!!!" I wake up hearing my phone ringing. "Hello?"

"Key, have you seen my sister anywhere? She's not home." I can hear him panicking and i don't know anything about her sister.... what if panics even more???

"Uh-uhhhhh.... no. Does she even have a phone?" I ask half asleep.

"Yeah, but she doesn't know the home phone number and my phone is missing." Hmmm i thought SeonMi was gonna give it to him as soon as i put it in her pocket...... >.> Pabo......

"I'll look for her around the streets i guess. You wait there if she gets back home. And call me if she does, i don't want panda eyes." I seriously don't want panda eyes.... It will ruin my beauty.

I search around the whole neighborhood, and no sight of... what's her name again? Oh yea, SeonMi. I nearly fall asleep but then a car i almost drove into beeped at me and stuck out the naughty finger. Tsk Tsk Tsk........

An hour past by already and nothing. Aish, where has this girl gone to?

Later on, i see three guys surrounding an innocent girl who looks terrified, and i get out of my car and take ACTION!

"YAH! Leave that innocent girl alone!" I yelled, getting all the attention.

"Well, well, well..... Are you sure you want to mess with us? Bec-" i punched him before he can even say one word. Hmph that will teach you to never mess with the Almighty Key.

Beating up the others were pretty easy, since you know......... I'm pretty strong and Mighty..... I'm not called Almighty for nothing!

"Yah, are you ok-....... SeonMi?" It surprised me that it was SeonMi who was about to get for real. O.O

"Ummmm.... Yea, i'm fine. Thank you." She didn't even look at me...... Was she too shy to thank her biggest crush Key??? Hehe.

"What the hell were you doing out here? Thunder was really worried. Aish, i guess now i need to babysit my Dongsaeng." Now i have all the time to ^^ Well atleast during the car ride.

"First of all, i'm not your Dongsaeng. Second of all, i decided to take a walk but i got lost, there, now no more questions from now on." From the look  on her face i can tell that she was really frustrated so i bothered her no more.

~~~~~~~

"Bye now! See you at school tomorrow..... wait.... !" I hardly slept! Great, now im going to be tired ...

hmmm i still have about three hours of sleep left.

I guess this is the reality you guys wanted... oops... That's Jonghyun's line. Shhhhh don't tell him..... ^^