Scared Love [One-Shot #2]

With A Swirl Of Love

Choi Ha Ra (lala_kyu777) & Lee Kikwang

I was running so low on ideas! I had no more in me, but anyways, I hope you enjoed this ome-shotx)

-

SPLAT!

I groaned and rubbed my nose, boucning in front of me sat a basketball.

I picked up the ball nd approched the group of guys that had watched the ball as it collided into my face.

"Who threw this?" I asked a rage running inside me.

No one answered/

"C'mon, don't be a wuss. If you can throw it then you can confess, now come out." I bounced the ball and waited for a reply.

Walking out from the middle of the group stood Lee Kikwang; the school's biggest flirt and trouble maker.

"Oh, it's only the transfer Rat." he scoffed turning his back towards me. Ever since I've moved to Seoul High, this jerk has been on my jock non-stop.

Lee Kikwang, age 18. He's the school's cutiest man alive but rumors say he's gay. Why? Becuase doesn't like girls around him. A girl student once tried to fall on top of him, and the next day she went missing. My thoughts, the girl was mobbed by thousands of Kikwang's fan.

-

With a toilet paper pinned on tightly to my nose, I walked down the isle toward my seat. Girl's glue their eyes to me like they've never seen a girl with a bleeding nose before and boys, well, they snickered.

"Ha Ra, you're late." Mr. Hwang called out my name and handed me a peice of paper. I faked a smile as my only excuse.

My jaw tingled and as I opened my mouth to yawn, landing inside my mouth, sat a rolled up paper spit ball. My eyes widen in disguest as I spat it out into my hand.

I glared over to the way the paper came from and giggling quietly to himself sat Kikwang. I swear it, if I ever get my chance to get my hands on this jerk, he's going down, hard!

I cursed quietly to myself as I flicked the spit ball, as if today wasn't my worst day already, it landed straight on Mr. Hwang's cheek.He shut his eyes tightly as he picked it off. With eyes burning like flames he pointed his ruler at me.

"Choi Ha Ra!" he growled, "You don't like it that I let you off because you came late to class huh. Well then, get to the front of the classroom and pull out both your hands!"

As fast as lightening, I ran to the front of the class and strucked out my hands. Mr. Hwang walked casually down the isle towards me.

He raised his ruler into the air. But before he could allow it free --

The bell rang.

Dropping my hands beside my side I smiled, "That's the bell!" I quickly ran to my desk and grabbed my book bag before Mr. Hwang can stop me.

As I ran pass Kikwang, he smirked, "Lucky Rat." Ignoring his request to an argument, I ran out into the hallways but as I was turning the corner he purposely stuck out his foot and tripped me.

He knlet down as roars of laughter and cheers broke out from every inch, "Oops, sorry. My foot slipped." He lifted his leg and walked over my head, my blood boiled. I wanted to rip his sweet smiling face off, period.

Before I knew it I had already grabbed onto Kikwang's collar and ripped the back of his shirt off. The crowd gasped and screamed, but it wasn't becuase the flirtatious Lee Kikwang was halfly .

It was the way his eyes gazed at me.

He looked at me with amazement in his eyes, but the emotion slowly mixed into a kind of feeling, I've never seen him have before. He shut his dark eyes and pulled his ripped shirt out of my hands.

"Don't touch me."

I've seen him mad and happy, but there was something else in his eyes, almost as if, he was afraid of my touch. Without thinking, I blankly followed him. I dont know why, and I don't know when, but I did.

His little black head bobbed up and dwn as it disappered out of the school's main lot. Again, I followed closely behind until he came upn an abandon playground. The grass had turned yellow due to dehydration but the sky was clear blue.

His back faced me, his tan bare skin lure me in closer to him. I sat down next to him, but he scooted away.

I sighed sadly, " I'm sorry. I'll get you a new shirt." I guess he was mad at me becasue of his shirt; he kept looking at it like it was his life.

"Look, if you hadn't had anger me then maybe I wouldn't have ripped your shirt, therefore your secret beautifully tanned back would still be a secret. But you angered me and so I pulled your shirt only casing me to rip-"

The laughing voice of Kikwang distracted me.

"I'm not made if that's what your thinking." he laughed.

I made af ace, "You're not mad at me for ripping your shirt?"

He shook his head.

"Oh, well then why did you look at me as if you were going to, i dont know, kill me?" I asked, playing with my fingers. He sighed deeply and lay himseld down on the dried grass.

"Becuase, I don't have a good histroy ... with girls."

I made another face. "Not a good history with girls? What do you mean?"

He shifted his body to his side to face me, "My 1st ex, she used me for my money; her and her guy friends sort of jumped me as I walked home. My 2nd ex, she only liked me becasue of my popularity in school. My 3rd ex, well she basically just wanted me dead. And my recent ex only used me for my best friend."

My mouth widen, "So, not one of those girls were actually really into you?" He shook his head, "That's when I decided to dedicate myself only to my guy friends."

I looked at my hadns again, "So that's why you looked so, scared of me."

He nodded, "But, if anyone ask. You're hands are as powerful as elephants, that's why I was scared." He broke into a laugh.

Even though he criticized me, a small smile rippled across my lips. Somthing felt unstable; my stomach was doing crazy flips and my chest, they're burning up.

I stood up and scooted closer to Kikwang, he looked at me alarmed but he didn't move, not anymore.

"You know Kikawng; sometimes it's better to face your fear then run away from them." I stated as my shoulder brushes up against his.

"Yeah I know. But how can I when any girl who crosses my path reminds me of my pass?" He sighed.

I shook my head, "Look at me, " I pointed to ymself, "Do I bring back your pass?"

He wrinkled his nose, "Please, No."

I laughed, "There you go. If I don't remind you of your ex then what's so hard of forgetting what happened in the pass?"

Kikwang's eyes wandered off and onto the ground, he suddenly smiled, "You don't remind me of my ex!" he exclaimed and jumped to his feet.

"Oh, Okay?" I watched as he did a little victory dance and run off.

-

The next morning there were no signs of Kikwang. He wasn't standing at the gates, waiting for me so he can laugh at me nor was he sitting in his chair today.

I sat myself down on my seat and kept my eyes flashing at Kikwang's desk. Suddenly, the girl in front of me stood on top of her desk.

"Student's due to the embarassing moment of yesterday's event, Lee Kikwang did not show up today. All to blame is the one and only, Choi Ha Ra." she pointed to me and the students snared. Their staring eyes stabbed me like a bundle of hot knifes.

"What embarassment?" a voice ran and standing tall at the doorway, late, was Kikwang. His backpack hand over his shoulder as he stood in front of the girl.

He frowned, "Pull up your skirt, and sit down please." he grabbed her hand and sat her down. Her face brighten with surprise, she lipped 'He finally touched a girl!'

Kikwang walked around his desk and sat on the one by me.

He smiled, "You weren't worried about me, were you?"

I made a face, "Worry, please." I lied, actually I was afraid he'd never show up again.

He cleared his throat and stood up, "Listen up and listen closely. As everyone know, I have this thing with girls."

My eyes widen, everyone knows?!

"I've never had the guts to talk to a girl after all that I had went through. But there was this, Rat." He looked at me, "When she first entered the doors to this classroom, it was the first time that I actually had an urge to anger her. The first time that I wanted to fight with a girl, again. Yesterday she knocked something into my head." He leaned in so that his elbows rested on top of my desk.

"She didn't remind me of my exs." He breathed softly.

Butterfiles flooded my stomach and throat.

"So Choi Ha Ra, what do you say? Wanna be the girl who doesn't remind me of my ex?" He grabbed hold of my hands and waited for my reply.

I was speechless, everything was moving so fast! Too Fast.

But still, I looked up at him with a smile on my face, "I'd love to."

His fingers locked onto mine and he kissed my hand, "I promise, you'll be the only girl that I can ever look at without fear."

[A/N--TEEHEExD SUCH A CUTE STORY! HOPE YOU LIKED IT LIKE I DID!]