A Broken Energy Bar [one-shot #1]

With A Swirl Of Love

CC(m-o-p-e-r-s) & Yang Yoseob

[A/N--I know, haha llllooonnngggg update right. SOlle!! Well, here's to CC enjoy and forgive my bad grammer:]

So there's a saying that says, it takes one second to have a crush on someone, one minute to actually like them, and only one hour to fall in love. I never had believed that when I was still studying in Las Vagas with a few of my nonbeleiver fiends.

But I won't lie, I beleive it now.

I watched as the blonde boy smashed the board erasers together, making ashes arise in the air.
He coughed and covered his mouth with his powdered hands.
 
I sighed as a smile cross my lips, Was I in love? I wasn't sure but there was somthing in him that keeps attracting me.
 
Fianlly, he realize what he had done and he broke out into his cute laugh, "Seon-saeng-nim, can I go to the bathroom?" 
(A/N--Teacher*)
 
He was about to walk out the door when his eyes peered around the room, he smile when his eyes met mine.
 
Did he know I was watching him the whole time that I was suppose to take notes? Oh how embarassing!
 
For the first 3 weeks that I've been in school, Yoseob was the only person who I had eyes on. Maybe becasue he was like no other guy and girl.
 
He was always so happy and cheery, no one, and I mean no one, can break him down at ease.
 
Shaking the thought of Yang Yoseob off my mind I peered at my watch and there was only 2 minutes left before my time was up.
 
"Seon-saengnim. I'll be leaving now." I bowed to the teacher on my way out of the class room. I was a transfer student like 6 other girls here, and just like them, we had dedicated ourselves with the teachers and would do anything they ask.
 
My job was Teacher's Aid and the Nurses Aid.
 
I had just reached the doorknob to the nurses office when a upper classman ran down the hall towards me, horror stood in his brown eyes.
 
"CC, there's a student who fainted in the boys room." He huffed as he tired to catch his breath.
 
I quickly grabbed my Aid kit that was sitting on the doorway of the nurses office as I ran down the hall myself following the upper classman in front of me.
 
I stopped when we came upon the boys bathroom, "I can't go in." I stated, my feet wanting to push forward.
 
He groaned, "Forget the school rules, the student might've died!" He pulled my hand and dragged me into the restroom. Resting on the bare floor pale like a ghost laid Yoseob.
 
I lifted up Yoseob's eye lids and checkout his pupil, they seem to be intacked so I'm a bit relief.
(A/N when you fainted and ur pupil makes no movement in the light, your dead)
 
I've ask the upper classman to carry Yoseob to the nurses office and leave his name so Yoseob can find out who his savior is, after that, the classman went on his way.
 
I smiled to myself, is this not every girl's dream or what? To see her crush sleeping like a little kid ... with this mouth wide open?
Huh, now I'm starting to wonder why I like him..
 
I stuffed half of my sandwich into my mouth and the other half into a clear container.
 
Yoseob moved and a peice of his bang got into his eyes as he twitched. I chuckled and leaned in closer to his face to brush off the hair when he brought his hand up.
 
His eyes fluttered open and he seems confused about something, then his eyes frowned as if he was ready to shed some tears.
 
"Yoseob," I called out his name and he jumped to my whispering voice. I've always seen him so happy and smily, to see him so scared and freaked out worried me.
 
"What's wrong?" I asked as I approched his shaken body.
 
He looked at me, his face still pale, "Is there any water?"
 
I made a face unsure of what he wants to do with water, so I walked over to my  bag and pulled out my water bottle as I did so the other half of my sandwich fell out.
 
He jumped up and grabbed the sandwich instead as he began to eat like he's never seen food before.
 
Mix emotions filled my body, confussion, pitiness, and sorta nuturing. I sat in my strolling chair and waiting til he finished eating before I handed him the bottle.
 
He smiled his happy smile once more, "Thanks for the food."
 
I nodded, "Um, can I ask you somthing Yoseob-sshi?" I scooted closer to him and we stared at eachother in the eye.
 
"Sure if you answer my question first." Yoseob offered and I agreed on taking it.
 
"Why do you keep looking at me in class?" Yoseob smirked as if he already knew the answer. My body went limp and my face flushed with reddness.
 
I stuttered, "Huh .. a-are you-I don't" I groaned and fluffed my hair with my fingers, "That's no important!"
 
Yoseob cracked a smile and leaned back, "Alright. What's your question?"
 
"Why and how did you fainted?" I asked when I finally calmed myself down. Yoseob's optimistic smile faded into a sorrowful frown.
 
Without answering me he got up and walked towards the door, "CC, I've got to go."
 
Without thinking I grabbed onto his hand, stopping him from going any farther, "No. Please tell me."
 
He sighed and rubbed his temples, "Look, it's nothing big. So I skipped a few meals and didn't drink enough water, there's nothing wrong with that."
 
He's lying, it doesn't take a phyic to know he's lying. It's there alright.
 
"Yoseob, I stare at you everyday in class becasue your always so happy and cheerful. You've been the first person I've ever seen laugh so much in one hour that you were like an Energy Bar, it made me happy seeing you happy." I confessed. There was nothing to hide anymore.
 
He sighed loudly sounding like it came from fustration, "Actually, I'm not so cheerful and happy in real life."
 
I looked into his brown eyes, saddness took over them.
 
"You see, both my parents died when I was younger, leaving me with my Uncle and Aunt who gambles and beats me if I don't clean their house. Whenever I get a cut or a bruise, I'd always lie to the teacher that I was rough housing with my nephew. Now both my Uncle and Aunty is dead leaving me alone in their house paying their debt. I work every hour of my life just for money, but nothing was enough for the debt collectors, I had to give up my lunch money just so I can live in a house. That explains why I fainted." Yoseob played with his shoe laces as a single tear fell from his eye.
 
I nodded in silence, nothing I can say or do to make this Broken Energry Bar happy.
 
Suddenly, his hands grasped onto mine.
 
I looked up and he smiled sweetly at me, "So."
 
I smiled, "Is-there somthing I can do to make you smile again? And maybe this time, you won't fake it."
 
Yoseob brung his right foot up and placed his elbow on top of it, "Let me think." He held his chin then he pointed down to me.
 
"What?" I asked with a sly smile paste on my lips.
 
"CC, do you not want to be half of my Energy Bar? Make me high when I'm low of fuel and make me laugh, from my heart?" Yoseob leaned in close to my face as his eyes showed no lie.
 
I made a face and faked a scoff, "Please!" Yoseob's encouraging smile turned into an epic fail frown.
 
"I'd love to be half of your energy." I smiled and rested my forehead on his.
 
"Oh, start eating from now on!" I yelled at him and handed him the lunch my mother packed me.
 
Yoseob rejected the package and threw it back at me, "Feed Me!"
 
[A/N--I couldn't work that well with the name CC. LOl, but i really hope you liked it:)