Hidden Frames [one-shot #4]

With A Swirl Of Love

[A/N Please excuse the bad grammar]

Kim Taerin(digibff1428)&Yong JunhyungJ Please, enjoy lots!

Hidden Frames

Of course being the first English speaking kid in Seoul High was hard, not only does the teacher counts

on you to be number one in the class there is also this...guy that kills my everyday life.

His name is Junhyung, Yong Junhyung.

"Hey Taerin," Junhyung called and pulled me back.

"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes. Being stuck in the same classes with this jerk annoys the living heck out of me.

he smirked as he lets my arm go, "Oh ho, look who's PMSing today."

The black shades that covers his eyes annoys me too, I shook my head slowly and walked pass him.

He stood smirking in this football uniform as he placed his, over sized, helmet on his head.

I watched as he patted his friend's back and they both ran into the field together preparing for a match against the other school.

pushing a strain of hair out of my face I marched back onto the sidewalk to go home for the day, well, until Minzy pulled me back towards the school of course.

"Let's go watch the jock play the game!" she hollered at a bunch of her friends as they trampled over to the field.

I groaned picking up my books that fell onto the ground.

"Taerin, c'mon." she yelled copping for more sounds.

"Um, No. it's fine, I think I’ll go home instead." rejecting her offer I quickly made a run for it before she could stop me, but Minzy being number one in track, reached me first.

"No, no. it's the jock's last game before summer break. you better watch this for a memory." she giggled as she grabbed my books and shoved them in her bags.

"No, Minzy I don’t-"

"Nu-uh...let's go." she hushed and pulled me into the gates of the field. where Junhyung came no where in site, and it made me wonder, why was I looking for him?

the crowds cheered and fans held signs covering the whole benches. Minzy dragged me until we came upon two open seats, she pushed me down and sat next to me by the stairs, making sure

I won't run away probably.

5 minutes later the bleachers were filled with people from school, adults, kids, dogs, even cats!

"Ladies and Gentlemen’s please welcome the visitors, Gwenchen High!" the announcer announced and I clapped, not bothering

to give a crap about any of the activities that were going on.

"No for the homers, please welcome Seoul High varsity team!"

the crowd went wild and started throwing confetti, I squinted as Junhyung ran out first and into the banner.

His number so wide on his back as he played with his helmet.

-

The game had been going on for a while now, the sun burning against my back as I fanned myself.

the points were 4 to 4 the last team to get a point is the winner.

the timing bell has rang as the teams lined up crouching down, one in front of the other. the peers quiet down as

a tensioning feeling over came the air.

"Ready!"

Junhyun screamed, quarterback I believe that's what he calls it.

"Set!"

his feet softly touches the fake grass, he looked up towards the crowds but his eyes simply just passes me.

"Hike!"

and there the ball goes flying into his hands. His sweat glands seem to shine in the sunlight as he searches for a teammate to pass the ball to.

For a while it felt to me as if the air has frozen and the time had ticked faster, but the only thing I have going through my head was, *Go Junhyung, Go!*

His arms arch into his upper back, when he had tossed the ball over to his teammates the air thinned out.

but the tension were only beginning, he ran towards a member of the team as he waved his hands around, signaling that he was

open. the ball flew towards him, and he dropped the ball!

How could he! it was right in front of his face!

the crowd screamed and booed as the other teamed scored, and the game was over.

Out of nowhere, like a drama, rained began to pour and racing out of the field was everyone.

“Hey, I’ll see you at school!” Minzy hollered as she ran away hiding herself from all the rain.

I too, wanted to so badly get up and run, but I didn’t move. Confused about the football game, I just sat in one place, and thought as the rain fell.

Silently, walking towards me still in his foot ball uniform, was Junhyung. His hair dripping wet, and I hate to admit it but, this was the first time my heart beat so fast towards him.

He smiled, did a little wave, and sat next to me as he wiped the water off his face.

“So, how was the game?” he asked as his elbows bet his knee pads.

“It was,” I paused. Do I tell him it because he lost or should I say it was good since I was cheering for him too?

“Fun.” I smiled and did two thumbs up trying hard to hide my thoughts.

He chuckled and fluffed my wet hair, “At least you had fun.”

Amazing, did he just fluffed my hair and told me ‘at least I, the geek, had fun’?

He deeply sighed and softly punched my shoulders, “You lair.”

I slowly jerked to the opposite side and listened as his footstep faded. Then it all hit me at once, why did he drop the ball? How could it have happened? Quickly I stood up and ran towards the exit calling his name.

“Junhyung!” I called and he froze, his jersey in one hand and his helmet in the other.

He turned around and with a smile and walked back to me, “Yeah?”

“W-Why, no. H-How did you drop the ball, when it was right in front of you?” I questioned looking at his wet face, his squinted his eyes due to the rain as his face tensed as if offended from my asking.

“Uh,” he started. “Let me walk you home. I’ll tell you on the way.”

We started walking and before we reached my house the rain had stopped. Our trip was sadly so fast and so silent.

“So?” I asked once more.

He chuckled and took out a pair of big oval glasses. He opened them and placed them on top of his nose.

I gaped, the cool jock was actually a normal kid, with glasses!

“I’m near-sighted. Explains a lot eh?” for a moment my heart stopped, did he just…winked at me?

“I guess.” I gasped. “Why don’t you wear them during your games? Actually this is the first time I’ve ever seen you with glasses.”

Junhyung’s face went blank before he broke into laughter, “Well, as you know I am a Jock. And being so, I have to take care of my image.”

I made a face, “So, it doesn’t mean you have to lose a game just because you didn’t want to ruin your image does it?”

Junhyung stayed silent.

“Why do you care so much about how you look anyways? I mean I could wake up and put on some sweat, a tee shirt and not even comb my hair and still be able to come to school.”

I couldn’t control my inner feelings, they started pouring out, although very kind and gentle, image is one thing that I can not tolerate.

“Why did you get glasses if you weren’t going to wear them? What a waste of time and-” before I could finish Junhyung grabbed my head and pressed our lips tightly together.

My face shocked and his was calm as his eyes closed, slowly yet calmly, my eyes shut without a thought.

We broke away and he smiled caressing my face, “See you at school dork.” before he ran off he flicked my forehead, leaving me in a hot mess blushing like a crazy freak.

Am I starting to like this guy? Or is it just another crush that I have?

-

The next morning I woke up feeling good and happy, my smile tore from my lips to my ears as I ran downstairs for breakfast.

“Oh, what’s with your smile?” my mom asked as she made a cheesy face.

I gulped down my juice and trying to avoid her question I ran out the house, “Time to go!”

I had only had walked half a block when Junhyung popped out of the other corner.

He looked so much cleaner and fresher not to mention his glasses were wrapped around his face.

He smiled, “Your mom asked why you were happy too?”

Somewhat, that lifted my spirit. Either he was thinking of me too or it’s because he’s finally build the courage to wear his glasses.

I nodded shyly as I continued on ignoring the intimated him. I knew he was right behind me, but I didn’t know what he was doing, once every corner I’d peek a look but all I’d see is his hands in his pocket following me to school.

We had just reached the gate to the school when suddenly Junhyung walked up behind me and slide his fingers with mine. I flinched from shock as I peered up at his cold mysterious face, no expression. The corner of his lips arched into a small smile and he began to lightly squish my hands, I made a face and return his playful act.

Girls gasped and pointed as we pass them in the hall ways, guys oh-ed and Aww-ed as we marched pass them also.

“Oh, who’s this?” a tall guy smirked at me and Junhyung, probably one of his jock friends.

“This is Kim Taerin, we all do have her for chemistry you know.” Junhyung laughed and punched his friend’s shoulder.

“And?” his friend made a ‘I-know-there’s-more’ face.

“And, I like her.” Junhyung finished with a smile as he looked at me as he closed our shoulder gaps.

“She made me realize that image is not worth a game. And plus I’m blind so-” he broke into laughter as he s his hands around my waist. I guess, dating a jock wouldn’t be so bad.

I think..

[A/N how was it? Comment!]