Chapter 8

Prisoner of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody’s POV

From Min’s reliable source, Suzy is aware of the recent conflict between her boyfriend Taemin and his little princess Sulli. For a long time staying beside Taemin, she knows Taemin is quite despotic.  Taemin really hates anyone against him, especially girls. Some girls tried to get his attention by be against him in some way. It’s no use. Unfortunately, the attention turned into the dislike.  Suzy is not a good kitty, as well. She acts nice, good listener in front of Taemin’s eyes. However, she watches all his moves silently with her ruse. She pays any price to get rid of anyone whom she thinks they could be her threat.

She’s glad Sulli did a stupid move. If they keep having conflict, they will slowly distant with each other. So, Suzy thinks she needs to make some move to promote this plan successfully.

From that incident, Taemin and Sulli haven’t met each other again. Sulli is hurt by his cruelness and coldness, meanwhile Taemin is a little self-righteous. So he thinks if he comes to see her first, it means he has to admit it’s his fault. Though their relationship really doesn’t run well, he still sends his personal knight – Kai to Sulli’s place. Kai still keeps track of Sulli’s every move, and then reports to Taemin correctly in detail.

An afternoon in the fall, the weather starts chilling a little bit. The leaves begin turning yellow. The scene looks romantic for a couple going for a walk. Suddenly, Sulli feels lonely. She used to think at a chilling day, she could hold her lover’s hand, sitting next to a lake on a river, enjoying that beautiful sunset scene. Sulli decides to go for walk around the lake nearby her castle. She sits on the fresh green grass, and spread her arms out to let the cold breeze blowing against her skin. She closes her eyes, and takes a delicious breath of chilling air. Though the cold breeze gives her some goose-bumps and shivers a bit, she cares nothing. Her long wavy hair is flying and scrolling in every blast of wind.  The cold wind of fall makes her cheek blush, and gives her lips bright reddish. She stays still in silent, and her eyes are shining sadly. She curls up her slender body into her arms, her face is pressing against her knee. Her mind is busy drawing someone’s portrait. Someone is smiling gently towards her. Someone’s face makes her stay up late at many nights. Someone did hurt her a lot, had let her down. Tear drops start rolling down on her cheek, and falling down on the ground.

Behind a tree, a guy with his fluttering heart is watching her quietly.  He has been mooning about her beauty, and been worrying why his princess being so emotional today. He is about to leave in order to not bother her moment. He steps on a few tree branches accidentally; it causes some noise that makes his princess startled. Sulli quickly turns her head towards where the sound comes from.

Who’s that? – Sulli raised her voice anxiously Sorry to bother your moment – that guy replied and stepped out Kai…? Why are you here? – Sulli stood up and flicked off the soil on her dress I’ve just passed by and seen you by chance, Princess Sulli. I’ll leaving now – Kai hurried to bow to her and was about to leave Are you free, Kai? – Sulli suddenly spoke   Huh, Princess? – Kai replied surprisingly Would you mind spending your time to watch sunset with me? – Sulli asked while her eyes were staring at the skyline Watch sunset with you? – Kai’s eyes almost popped up as hearing her request It’s okay if you don’t like to – Sulli smiled at him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter