Chapter 7

Prisoner of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of Sulli’s maids get punishment due to not taking a good care of their princess. After being beaten, their bodies are all black and blue, included Luna. But no one of them dares to say that to Sulli, or else they will be punished again. They try to conceal their wounds by wearing long sleeves clothes. Therefore, Sulli doesn’t discover it.

It’s been a few days; Sulli hasn’t met Suzy since the accident in kitchen. Her maids obey Taemin’s words to not let the princess out of the castle until her wounds are completely healed. Otherwise, Taemin is pretty busy with his work; he can’t visit her frequently, so he asks Kai come over Sulli’s castle to check if the princess is getting better. But Kai never approaches the princess so close, he only stands far away and peeps on her. He doesn’t want to make princess feel uncomfortable because of his present. And he also doesn’t want his heart go crazy because of her. Slowly, Kai feels his feeling for princess grow little by little. However, he never allows himself to think of princess.

Although the maids try so hard to conceal their wounds, they can’t stop themselves for feeling hurt. They are less lively as usual. Sulli notices how tired they are and the way they act around her as well. They stop Sulli doing anything; just ask her rest and rest. When Sulli wants to help them to do something, they refuse her help. She feels like they are avoiding her. But she doesn’t know why they act like that. Sulli feels bored of doing nothing. The one thing she could do is being a good princess staying at her castle.

One day, Sulli feels like bored, she decides to go to the library in her castle to pick up some books. There’s a small library in her place. She finds some good books which are placing at the top shelf where she can’t reach. Sulli uses a ladder to reach those books. Unfortunately, the ladder is quite old, and rotten. When she is about to reach the books, it is suddenly broken down, and makes her fall down. At the same time, Luna – Sulli’s maid walks past the library. The door is open, and she quickly glances over to find who’s in the room. She sees Sulli standing on the old ladder unstably, and is about to fall down. She runs as fast as possible, and helps her princess. Sulli falls down on Luna’s body, Luna groans in pain. Sulli is perfectly fine, but Luna seems get hurt seriously. She feels her whole body aching due to the wounds earlier, plus the new one.   Sulli hurries to help Luna get up, but Luna seems to be too hurt to stand properly. Sulli runs to somewhere, and come back quickly with kit aid in her hand. Sulli pulls up Luna’s shirt sleeves and gets shock as seeing a lot of wounds on her arms.

What’s it? Why did you get these wounds? – Sulli said with worried tone It’s nothing, Princess. It’s just because I’m so careless – Luna lied

Sulli doesn’t believe, she feels something wrong that Luna is hiding from her. Suddenly, she pulls up Luna’s skirt and sees there are a few wounds on her thighs and legs.

It can’t be an accident. How can you get a lot of wounds like this? – Sulli knitted her eyebrows with suspect It’s really nothing, just an accident – Luna was about to stand up and run away Prince? Is it because of Prince? – Sulli grabbed Luna’s arms to not let her run somewhere while looking at Luna with teary eyes.

Luna replies nothing, but avoids Sulli’s eyes. She doesn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter