Chapter 4

Prisoner of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Next day

Taemin pays a visit for Sulli at her castle. He companies with his knight – Kai. After they go out for a little far way, they arrive at her castle. The maids get shock as seeing his present. They have no idea he will pay a visit today. They greet him with their scared expression, because Prince Taemin is unpredictable one. He could get angry with anyone, and if that one makes him uncomfortable, he could kill him immediately.

-          Princess, where is she? – Taemin turned his eyes around the living room as finding Sulli’s feature

-          Princess , … she is taking a bath – a maid replied nervously

-          Taking a bath? – Taemin smirked himself – Take me to that place

-          Yes, your highness

A maid leads him to the room which located at the end of the corridor. Behind the wooden door, there’s a sweet scent of something like flower spreading out. He feels attracted and excited by this scent. He can’t wait to see his princess. He makes a sign to ask the maid and Kai both leaving away. They nod their head; leave him alone in front of the room. He hears a sweet voice that echoing from inside the room. It sounds like a voice of angel singing. He opens the door gently to not make a noise. He sees Sulli’s maid – Luna standing at the corner of the room behind the curtain while holding some clothes, which are packed neatly. He tip toes towards Luna, pats her shoulder lightly, that makes her startled. He covers before she can speak out anything. He waves his hand as asking Luna sneaking out of the room quietly, and takes the clothes from Luna. She leaves the room silently as his order, leaves both of them in the big bathroom. Sulli is turning her back towards Taemin; therefore Sulli still doesn’t realize Taemin is in the bathroom. She keeps singing happily and soaking herself in a big pool which is full of rose petals, she is off guard completely.

Taemin turns his eyes up and down as observing her body. Her , and her slim body are looming ily behind the thin white see-through curtain. Her hair is half wet. Sulli steps out of the pool, reveals her fully body. Taemin swallows hard as seeing her smooth fair skin shining because of the reflection of water and sunlight that streaming throughout the window. Her perfect curve makes him erect. He smirks and bites his lip with his thought “Damn, it’s too good”

-          Luna, bring me my clothes please – Sulli said

Taemin laughs himself, walks slowly towards her while his eyes are fixed on her but. He doesn’t say anything, just gives Sulli her clothes, and stands still behind her back. Sulli glances over the hand that giving her the clothes. She wonders since Luna’s hand got more muscle, and veins. This hand is much bigger than Luna’s. Sulli feels something weird, and quickly turns back. Her face is so close to Taemin. It’s close to her lips almost kissing his. She startles, and drops her clothes out after realizing it’s not her maid – Luna. She is shock with both her hands are busy with covering , otherwise Taemin’s eyes are busy with studying her fully body. A few seconds, Sulli is aware that no clothes on her. Her cheek starts blushing hard, she hurries to grab a curtain nearby her, and covers her body with it.

-          It won’t help. It’s a see-through curtain – Taemin giggled

-          You again … Back off now … or I will shout out – Sulli warned him

-          As you want – Taemin shrugged

-          Luna … Luna … - Sulli shouted out

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter