My Prince Charming saved me ?

Meet My Hubby ~

Your POV

I was in my room like usual sleeping , until I heard somebody knock on  my door .

"Hello ?" I sensed it was Jiyeon but I was wrong it was my omma .

"Sweety , umm...actually... HERE SOME ICE-CREAM . " My omma gave me a bucket of choclate ice-cream .

"My favourite" I my lips . "Umm..sweety , can you sign these papers ?" she asked me hoping that I wouldn't get suspicious .

I nodded and signed the papers without reading it *lazy* .

 After I signed the papers , my mom took the papers and  ran without saying anything .

I tilted my head in confusion . 

***

"SWEETY ! GET CHANGED IT'S ALMOST 8:00 P. M !!" my mom yelled .

I showered and took the dress I bought the other day with Jiyeon and omma .

 I brushed my teeth , maked up myself and style my hair like :

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3aGaXchQInipeFYRvosE

After getting ready , I went downstairs and saw appa , Jiyeon and omma waiting for me with a stunned look .

"What ?" I asked . They shook their head and lead me to the car . Well , Jiyeon was babysitting the house . 

***

After 10 minutes , we arrived at the fancy restaurant . I gasped seeing the restaurant so big .

"OMG !" I squealed . *Oh No ! I've become Jiyeon* I thought .

My omma and appa asked me to wait while they checked if the restaurant was okay .

I nodded and walked to nearby bench . After a couple minutes , I decided to peek a little so I stood up .

Suddenly , I stepped on a water bottle and almost fell down until I didn't hear thud  .

I opened my eyes and saw the blonde guy that I saw at StarBucks . I gasped , stood up and dusted my dress .

I bowed and apologised . He shook his head . "That's okay , I wouldn't want a lovely princess fell right ?" He said and smirked .

I bowed again and heard my parents to get in . *OMG ! , my prince charming saved me*

I screamed in my mind and went into the restaurant .