I Was Fooled By Omma ?!?!

Meet My Hubby ~

 

Myungsoo’s POV

It was 2:00 p.m ,I was in my room sleeping . Until I heard my appa knocked on my door .

I walked lazily and open the door . My appa took my hand and bought me to the garage  , at the garage I saw a black motorcycle .

 

“Appa , there must be a reason you bought this motor for me , am I right ?” I raised my both my eyebrows up and down . “Yuperoo , you’re gonna drive this baby with your fiance’ on your wedding day” my appa chuckled .

“YAH ! Appa , I told you I’M NOT GOING TO GET MARRIED !!!” I yelled at my appa .

But it didn’t work , my appa still said yes . *Why does my life have to be like this ? * I thought . After I ate lunch , I went to my bedroom and played my laptop .

Eventhough I’m rich and stubborn I still read the news . Suddenly I saw a news about me ! It wrote :

Is it true ? The famous millionaire Kim Myungsoo is getting married ? If he’s getting married than what will happen with his fans ? Yesterday , a student name Lee Jong-il heard the conversation between Kim Myungsoo and his appa at a fancy restaurant  , he said that they are going to make a private wedding at THE FAMOUS HALL OF KOREANS ? This is the latest news on Korean Asian News (KAN) .

 

“Bwoh ? How did he hear it ?” I got furious . I stood up and went to my punching bag .

I punched it so hard that the punching broke down . “AAHHHHH !!!!” I screamed .

My omma opened my door and saw my hand bleeding . She took her first aid kit and wounded my hand .

“Myungsoo-ah , never do that again , I know you read the news but , your dad has talked to the news guy that’s why he bought you a motorcycle .” My omma smiled .

“But , dad said it was for me and my fiance’ ?” I tilted my head . “That’s nothing he likes to lie " .She smiled again .

“Myungsoo-ah , can you sign this paper ?” I nodded but I was to lazy to read it so , I just signed it .

“Good Myungsoo , now you’re really ganna get married and there’s no turning back .” My omma smirked . 

I was shocked it was like I was getting bitten by an eel . “NO !!!” I screamed .

I went downstairs and sat on my appa’s lap cutely .“Appa , i’m not getting Married !!” I did an aegyo .

“You signed the contract already and son we’re only doing this because you can’t take full responsibility !” My dad yelled but with a lower tone .

“Did the girl sign it yet ?” I asked him . “I don’t know let me call the girl’s omma .

On the cellphone :RED  - Appa     Purple   -   MinYoung’s omma

Minyoung’s omma : Annyeonghaseyo Mr . Kim

Appa : Annyeonghaseyo , Mrs . Park have you already asked MinYoung to sign the contract yet ?

MinYoung’s omma : No , I’m finding the right time . I’ll ask her tomorrow . Did Myungsoo sign it ?

Appa : Okay , and your 2nd question’s answer is yes Mrs.Kim fooled him

MinYoung’s omma : Haha , that’s very funny , we meet at Nando’s on Friday to discuss okay ?

Appa : Okay , Kamsahamida

MinYoung’s omma : Dehh .. , annyeong ^^

 

My appa hung up the phone . He looked at me and said “NOPE !” he said and shook his head .

*OMG , I JUST GOT FOOLED BY MY OWN OMMA *

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Isn’t Myungsoo so cutee !! Okay now I don’t have any Ideas !!!!
PM me and give me some ideas !!