Apologising

Meet My Hubby ~

L.joe's POV

I went to class after the incident . *Wae ????* I talked to myself . I sighed .

I was just in class waiting for other people to arrive at school .

I looked at my watch and it was 8:17 a.m . Suddenly , I heard somebody  "Hey , i'm sorry what just happened there" I looked and saw Minyoung .

 I smiled then frowned . "I'm the that should be sorry " I confessed .

She nodded . "Yeah ~ I know " I quickly looked at her . She walked inside the class and sat next to me .

"When I cried was because I didn't like being mocked actually" she confessed too . I made a OWH look .

"I yelled at you because you were stepping over the line when you punched Myungsoo" she confessed again .

"I know , I know but I was just jealous seeing both of you together being mushy-mushy" I said making her eyes widened .

"I actually don't like Myungsoo because he likes to threatened me" She replied looking down .

After a few minutes talking , a student came in class . "People are arriving , I should go back to class" she stood up .

I nodded . I waved her goodbye and she waved me at me too . 

***

Your POV

After apologising to L.joe , I felt okay . I talked with him and when people arrived it was a sign that told me to go see Myungsoo after this .

I stood up and waved goodbye . I walked to the clinic and talked with the nurse *Fyuuuhhhh ... that's a lot of talking* .

"Well , he's just fine , I put a plaster on him" I smiled and took Myungsoo to his class .

"Thanks" he smirked . I said welcome and went to class .

*I'm only 16 and my life is already complicated* I sighed and was ready to learn without Jiyeonnie .

***

After class it was recess , L.joe was waiting for me at the cafeteria . I smiled at him .

We both got our meal . L.joe's meal was Kimchi Fried Rice while mine was Ramyeon  .

We both ate in silent until Myungsoo came and ate with us .

"Annyeong ^^ sorry for interrupting , may I eat here ?" he asked us both .

Me and L.joe nodded . We all ate until another person came GOO HARA .

"YAH ! HOW DARE YOU !!!!" she yelled making all students look at me . L.joe and Myungsoo stood up .

"How Dare You talk like that while she's eating !" L.joe spoke . I just kept silent .

Goo Hara ignored L.joe and went to me . She pulled my hair .

I couldn't stand it how she was treating me so I stood up and slapped her .

Myungsoo and L.joe's eyes widened . Goo Hara screamed like a baby .

After slapping her , I felt guilty and ran to the rooftop . *OMG , I just slapped Goo Hara * 

.....................................................................

YO ! Lame chapter huh ? That's okay :) 
I have 55 suscribers :)) ^^