School

Meet My Hubby ~

Your POV

I was in home getting ready for school . My omma and appa was outstation because of these reasons :

  • They're settling their debts 
  • Having fun ?
  • Just a quality time for them
  • Earning money for my school fees

I went to the kitchen sighing . "Omma , appa , it's only been 14 hours and i'm already missing you " I faked a cry .

After I ate breakfast , I tied my shoes and cycled to school . But , Jiyeon wasn't there .

I frowned and went to class that lookes like :

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxwApVCULjHhWjk25F6uo

I put my bag down and was suprised that L.joe was in front of me .

"YAH ! WHY DID YOU SCARE ME ?!" I yelled at him .

Well , I go to school at 7 :00 a.m eventhough school starts at 9 :00 a.m .

He smiled and ruffled my hair  "I'm your sunbae , and I command you to call me oppa !" He stood up and pointed at me .

I shook my head and pouted . "WHY ? Mad ?" L.joe mocked me . I held on to my tears .

He saw me almost crying . "Ummm... Sorry ?" I ignored him . I wiped my tears and ran .

But , he was faster , he caught my wrist and faced me .

"I said i'm sorry right ? than why did you have to RUN ?" he yelled at me making me more frustrated .

All of a sudden , Myungsoo came and rescued me . "Yah ! what are you doing ?" Myungsoo yelled at L.joe .

L.joe started a fight , he punched Myungsoo making him bleed . "YAHH !!!!!" I yelled at L.joe .

L.joe ignored me and walked away . I went to Myungsoo and apologised .

" Mianhe , it's my fault you're like this " he cupped my face and smiled .

"That's okay , just bring me to the nurse ." I nodded . I helped him get up and want to the clinic . 

The nurse took him and laid him down . "Miss , you may go to class , I'll handle him from here" the nurse told me .

I nodded and headed to class . 

........................................................................................................................................................

Hey ! If you guys didn't get this chapter and why she's crying is because 
She doesn't like being mocked :) and ......

THANKS TO SUPERCHELLE FOR THE BEAUTIFUL POSTER :)