In the dance studio

The Girl With The Red Umbrella

I think I'm going to write in first POV because its alot easier. And now its on to the present!!! AGOGOGOOO! (CL moment xD)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hana's POV

Yeogi buteora modu moyeora WE GON’ PARTY LIKE lilililalala mameul yeoreora meoril biwora bureul jjipyeora lilililalala 

I smirk a bit as I hear G-Dragon's voice start to blast from the speakers. I close my eyes and let the beats and lyrics create swirls of colors and patterns under my eyelids. I let the music just guide my body and I start to dance. At first I don't exactly know what I am doing but then I got a hold of the rhythm and took control. I finish with a pose when I hear clapping. "Amazing as always~!" Ailee's familiar voice pierces the silent air when the music stops. She gives me one of her eye smiles and I smile right back. I walke over to my bag and take a sip of water. "Done with vocal practice already? Normally I wait for you." Ailee's practices always go on longer than mine because she really wants to be a singer and has an actual trainer. Me on the other hand, dance for myself by myself. I just do it because I love it. "Yeah today my teacher had somewhere to go." Ailee let out a little pout for she loves vocal training. Even though I never thought she needed it, she went ahead and signed up for it especially when she found out that a vocal teacher does lessons at my dance studio.

"Let's grab a bite to eat on the way home," I suggest not wanting to cook for myself. "Sure. I'll wait for you to change though because I do not want to walk around with you all sweaty," Ailee replied, bunching up her nose as a sign of disgust. I stick out my tounge and grab my blue Nike duffel and walk over to the changing rooms. No one is ever there when I am so its easy and fast to change. But this time there is one other girl. She's wearing a navy blue sweater. I pause. Flashes of JongIn enter my mind.

"I love to dance. I've done ballet and jazz." JongIn flashes me a smile as he senses my surprise. "What?! No way. Me too! Except I took tap along with ballet and jazz. And dancing is my life!" I look at him with such wonder and he repliess quietly,"Maybe we could dance together one day." My eyes widen. "M-me? Dance with you?" "Y-y-yeah! But only if you want to." Now we're both stuttering and blushing at this point. I soften as he looks away. "I would love that."

I shake my head pushing the memories away. I am always reminded of him whenever I dance. It's been two years since he left my apartment with just a note, and yet I still can't forget him. It's not like I'll ever see him again. I rush out to meet Ailee and we walk out together towards our favorite ramen shop. I slurp down the entire thing and Ailee just laughs. That's how it always is after practice. "It's your turn to pay Ailee!" I give her a cheeky grin and she just pouts. "Fine. But you're making breakfast tomorrow." She sticks her tounge out and walks to the cashier.

We walk out of the ramen shop together and I sling my arm around her shoulder. "You're my best friend, you know that?" I give her a greasy smile. "Y-y-yah! What's wrong with you? Are you going to die soon or something," Ailee starts to talk fast. "HEY! Calm down. I just thought you should know. Sheesh. I be nice to you and you freak out but when we're around other people and I'm not nice, you complain. Make up your mind!" I start to walk ahead of her. Since my legs are somewhat longer than hers, Ailee has to jog to keep up. She just looks at me and we start to laugh. And we don't stop the entire way home.

 

Kai's POV

I walk into Starbucks and wait on line not bothering to look up at the menu because I know what I want. Soon, its my turn to order. "A grande Java Chip Frap please." I smile a bit as I remember what Hana told me that night.

"I love Starbucks. The drinks, the people, the atmosphere. It makes me feel at peace and it gives me creative inspiration for things." Hana softly smiles. I just stare at her striking features and think that she is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. "Kinda weird, huh?" I snap out of my daze and respond, "Of course not!" She laughes. Omg even her laugh is angelic. "My favorite drink is the Java Chip Frappicino. It tastes like a cookie in a cup! I actually had one right before I found you." She gives a reminicent smile and asks me, "What's your favorite drink from there?" "Umm... I don't really go there but when I do, I just get a hot chocolate." She laughes again. I could listen to her laugh all night.

I miss her so much. I think about her everyday and it was hard for me to just leave that morning but I had to. I had to make sure the rest of EXO-K was okay. I find a tale for two and sit down, stirring my drink a bit. I take a sip and chuckle a bit. She was right. Always was everytime I got the drink. It really does taste like a cookie in a cup. I sigh until BaekHyun walks in. "Hyung! Over here!" I wave my hand and BaekHyun walks over. "Yo! Wassup Kai?" BaekHyun tilts his head and gives me a sideways look. "You're thinking about her again weren't you?" I look everywhere except at BaekHyun. Being my roommate for the past 2 years, he is my closest friend and knows everything about me. "Y-yah! If you already know the answer, why are you asking me? Now let's just go to practice already. I bet the others are waiting." 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

kekekee~ I hope you liked it! I don't exactly know how boys think so I ended up making the Kai part a bit short. Sorry! I promise I'll get better. :D

P.S. i tried to find a picture with just kai and baekhyun but this was the best i got. but its okay cuz maknae's face is super cute!!! xD