Stranger – SHINee (YeMin, minor YeWon) [Played twice]

10 Songs, 10 Drabbles (2)

Genre: Fluff, Romance

Word Count: 275


***

If he had to give it a name, Sungmin would call it love at first sight.  Or maybe it was love at first touch.  He didn’t really give a .  All he knew was that the beautiful, pretty, adorable, able boy had to be his.  He had never seen him in the school before so he was guessing he was a transfer student.  Sungmin liked the mysterious.  The unfamiliar.   And the king of aegyo would gladly do anything to get the boy with the angelic voice into his arms right this second.

But he wasn’t really expecting a downright rejection.  He was the school’s kingka.  No one denied him.

“No.  I told you.  I have a boyfriend.”

Yesung, as he learned was his name, growled.  It was the third time that week that Sungmin had oh so suavely asked for a chance.  He pulled aegyo, he tried the y approach, he even tried literally grabbing the older boy by the waist and pressing his lips against his.  But nothing really came out positively.  All he could was a rejection, a slap at times, and a back walking away from him.

To Yesung, Sungmin was a stranger.  To Sungmin, Yesung was an unfamiliar face.

But slowly he started to try a different approach. Maybe that would work.  Maybe being his friend first would be a little more successful.  And he carefully wormed his way into the older boy’s heart, coming in as that friend that constantly hit on him.  And Siwon wasn’t really taking kindly to the constant flirting Sungmin was doing but he really couldn’t give a damn.

Because, now, Yesung wasn’t an unfamiliar face.


***