U Smile – Justin Bieber (KyuSung) [Played twice]

10 Songs, 10 Drabbles (2)

Genre: Fluff, Hurt/Comfort, Romance

Word Count: 300


***

“Oh baby, it’s okay.  Shh.  Don’t cry.”

Nothing, and Kyuhyun means nothing, should ever taint his baby’s lips.  All he should do is smile because that was when he was most beautiful.  Well, there were a few other moments that he could recall but that was in the heat of their wanton love making session.  So, to say he was furious that Kim Yesung was sobbing quietly was an understatement.  The biggest understatement ever.

Kyuhyun wants to murder, and he means torture slowly and decapitate, those stupid antis that decided to take a bite out of his lover.

“T-They’re right, Kyu.  I should just quit.  I-I shouldn’t even be part of Super Junior.  I-I’m just pulling the team down.”

“No.  You ing don’t. You’ve got the voice of an angel and if you say another ing word about that I’m going to kiss you until you can’t breathe!”

Yesung choked on his sob and blushed.  They were well into a ual relationship and he could still barely fathom the idea of Kyuhyun’s tongue down his throat without blushing like a bride.

“Now, smile, will you?”

Yesung looked up at the boy that was cradling him in his lap and his bottom lip trembled.  An attempted smile crawled up but Kyuhyun was still unsatisfied.  Thoroughly.

“If I tell you that smiling is the second best thing you could do, then would you?”

All he received was a shy harsh slap and a completely embarrassed Yesung in his lap.

“Y-You’re such a ert!  I’m crying and you practically ask me to give you a !  What kind of boyfriend are you!”

“A perfect one, if I can get you to smile.” Kyuhyun nuzzled the older boy’s neck, kissing the sensitive skin gently, “Sungie, as long as you’re smiling, I will too.”

***