Whispers in the Dark – Skillet (ZhouSung, minor broken!KyuSung) [Played twice]

10 Songs, 10 Drabbles (2)

Genre: Dark, Romance

Word Count: 337

Warning: Rather twisted romance (don’t really want to give it away)


***

Zhou Mi knows.  He knows.  He knows that Jongwoon is scared of the dark.  He knows that he curls up in his sheets, quivering like a child, wishing all the bad thoughts away.  He couldn’t help but coo at the adorable sight.  It was really too much.

But every morning at work, Jongwoon will smile at Zhou Mi from across the booth, pretending that he was fine.  No.  No, he wasn’t fine.  He was crying at night.  He was heartbroken and inwardly screaming for someone to find him.  And Zhou Mi wants that person to be him.  But during the day, Jongwoon only knows Zhou Mi as the friendly long legged fashionista.  He wasn’t his friend per se.  Or the rotten boyfriend that ditched him after a long two year relationship.

Zhou Mi makes it his task to personally murder Cho Kyuhyun in his sleep when he gets his chance.

But when he’s tailing Jongwoon one stormy Tuesday night and the older boy collapses, he takes it into his hands to bring him home.  He’d kept a perfect spare key in his back pocket just in case for such an occasion.  He nursed the weak boy with all his might, hoping him to get better.

And for the life of him, he couldn’t understand why Jongwoon got so frightened when he woke up.  Was he not expecting the dark whispers Zhou Mi was giving?  Or was he simply surprised Zhou Mi had a key?  Or perhaps that he knew his address?  That was preposterous.  Didn’t he know that Zhou Mi followed him home every night, hidden by the shadows of lust and darkness, making sure he was home safe?  Didn’t he know Zhou Mi cared?  He cared enough to place a camera in his bedroom.

And when the older man panicked, much like he did late at night when the blackness surrounded him, Zhou Mi pressed his lips against him, switching the lights off to surrounding them as if to keep this as a dark little secret.


***