Chapter 6

My Life as an Idol

„_______-ah? Are't you going to eat“ Myunghoon pulled you out of your thoughts

„Hm?“ you looked up to him and both of you met eyes together

„You know....You have to take the Chopsticks and shove this obejcts in your mouth“ Seungwoon pointed at the bowls of rice, kimchi and vegetables on your table.

„I know how to eat“ you turned you head to him in annoyance and shoved some kimchi into your mouth.

„Apparently not.“ Seungwoon said and wiped some sauce from the corner of your lips.

„Aish, oppa I'm not a Baby“ you pushed his hand away.

„You're right. You're MY Baby“ he proudly threw his arm around your shoulder . A few students who heard this were gossiping „Are they dating?“ „I knew she would end up with him!“ „I thought she was dating Jongho!“ „Is she betraying Myunghoon?“ „But, she is supposed to become my girlfriend“ „What the- Dude!“

*Oh God. Why?* you mentally asked yourself.

„Seungwoon oppa stop it. They're already gossiping“ you lowered your head in shame.

„Sorry“ he gave you his signature smile and you softened.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiv87rau6jFC5MMb987Bg

(Just ignore the clothes...)

„It's okay, but let's eat now. My next period is PE and I have to tank some energy“ you smiled

 

„Oppa~“ you heard a girl' voice and could instantly reconize it. *Oh God, Please don't come here* you closed your eyes and prayed for her to stay away from you. Well, too late. Jihyun was already at your table.

„Oppa can I sit here?“ the guys didn't response. Everyone else in this universe would've noticed that this kind of silence is a clear „No“ but Jihyun, well, of course she'd think it's a clearly „Yes“. In fact, everything is a clearly „Yes“ for her.

She pushed you from your chair and let herself sink into it.

„Sorry but have I took your seat?“ you sarcastically said as your face became red.

„Yes, but it's okay. I'll forgive you this time“ she innocently (but at the same time hatefully) said.

*This.....* you couldn't find word that could describe her. At least no words that you could say without getting detention for 6 weeks.

Suddenly the guys stood up.

„__________-ah don't you think we should go to another desk? I don't like this desk anymore“ Jongho suggested.

„Uh?“ you looked at him in shock. *He never said anything bad relating to Jihyun. At least not wen she's around.* you thought. Yes, you were right, Jongho is the type of guy who wouldn't insult a girl.

Even if it's something like ~“__________-ah don't you think we should go to another desk? I don't like this desk anymore“~

„Uh...okay oppa“ was all you could say. You and your other friends followed him quietly.

„Oppa why don't you like the desk anymore?“ Jihyun asked confused.

„They were touched by the biggest of the school“ he colly said and walked away.

„Wait! What? Who is she? Urgh...I don't wanna sit here anymore. Jongho oppa, who is this ? What's her name?“ she called.

You had to chuckle at her dumb self.*Girl, how can anyone be as dumb as you are?*

The four of you went out of the cafeteria.

„Why did you do that“ you laughed and lightly punched his arm

„Why not?“ he also laughed.

The two other boys were leaning against a wall, holding their stomaches, laughing like retards.

All of you laughed for the next two minutes straight.

„Okay....where do we go now?“ you asked.

„Maybe to the rooftop?“ Seungwoon said.

„Hmmm....I don't think there would be enough time to climb up all the stairs and have a normal lunch“ you hightlited the word „normal“.

„And the garden. You always loved the garden“ Myunghoon smiled.

„Yes I did, but did you forgot what Jihyun and her slaves a.k.a friends did when I was there last time?“ you answered slightly sad.

The last time you were there, Jihyun and her friends came and destroyed the whole garden. Of course the principal punished them, but ever since that day, the garden became just a plot of earth and dirt. For you, it wasn't a garden if it don't have at least one folwer in it. The garden of the school wasn't a garden to you anymore.

„Let's just go into the classroom“ Jongho suggested.

„Ok.“ you smiled again.

 

As you reached the door to your classroom (The one from the first lesson of the day) you heard a group of students, apparently boys, talking and laughing. You opened the door and saw six boys sitting around one desk, eating lunch, talking and laughing.

*Gosh it's them again* Seungwoon pouted mentally.

B.A.P. turned their attention to your group and Daehyun instantly started to smile.

„Hi, we meet again“ he said. The others also started to smile.

„Annyeonghaesseyo“ you bowed a little bit and smiled back.

„Where do you want to sit __________-ah?“ Myunghoon asked

„I don't know wherever you want.“ you answered still smiling.

*Hopefully far away from them....Wait, Seungwoon, what are you thinking? You don't even know them.* Your friend thought. *Maybe I should get to know them before I judge them*

„Let's sit there“ he pointed at the table next to B.A.P.'s. Before anyone could respond, he took your hand and pulled you to the table.

„Can we sit here?“ he asked the blondes friendly.

„Uh. Sure“ Yongguk smiled an angelic gummy smile.

„If you want you can also move the desk next to our so we can get to know each other“ Himchan smirked.

„Great idea hyung“ Zelo shot up and moved the desk next to you. Then he sat down again.

„Zelo that's rude. You don't even know if they want to sit next to us. I would understad if not“ Youngjae complained. The youngest just shrugged.

„No it's okay“ Myunghoon smiled and pulled a chair out. *I think it would be nice to get to know them* he thought.

„But why do you eat here? I mean why don't you eat at the cafeteria?“ you asked.

„Well, it's just want to escape some girls“ Himchan said, still smirking. His friends gave him a counfused look.

„Really?“ Seungwoon's eyes almost fell out of his eye-socket *Are they already that popular?*

„Well...ehrm...no...Himchan Hyung is just telling Bull“ Daehyun answered. You could see embarrasment in his eyes.

„So, what is the real reason?“ you asked them with curiosity.

„We don't know where the cafeteria is“ Jongup lowered his head in shame. You chuckled a little bit.

„It wasn't that hard to find the classrooms since we could ask the students from the hallways, but since they're all in the cafeteria now, we couldn't ask anyone.“ Daehyun explained. His face became a little bit red.

„But, where did you get the food from“ Jongho pointed at the sandwiches in front of them.

„From home, Himchan hyung did them“ Zelo said.

„Well, if you want, we can show you the school“ you smiled „I mean I. I don't know if the boys want to run around the whole school“

„Why not? It could be funny“ Seungwoon beamed.

„But do we have time?“ Youngjae asked.

„Hm...you're right. We just have 5 minutes, but we can at least show you where your next class is“ you smiled

„And then in the next lunch break, we can meet here and show you the rest“ Myunghoon completed your sentence.

„I think that's a good idea“ Himchan smiled. His cute rabbit teeth showed up.

„Ok then let's go“ Jongho stood up.

„What's your next period?“ Myunghoon asked nicely.

„Well, I have PE and I think Himchan has Chemisty in Room 216?“ Yongguk kind of asked the last part.

„Physics in Room 105“ his friend corrected him.

„Ah yes, Physics“ he said.

„I have History in Room 121“ Jongup said after a short pause.

„I have Arts in Room 226 and I know that Daehyun has Biology in Room 342“ Youngjae answered for him and his friend.

„I also have Biology, but in room 343“ Zelo said.

„Okay, we're now in room 300 so I think it's logical if we start with Daehyun and Zelo“ Seungwoon suggested.

You led them to their classrooms and headed to the other direction. The other four boys followed you and your friends.

On your way there, you showed them several other classrooms.

„This is the Assembly hall. All the students meet here if there's something the teachers or the principal wants to tell us.“ you pointed at the room to your left.

„And this is a classroom,“ Seungwoon pointed to his right „And this room to my left is also a classroom, and you won't belive it, but this too is a classroom“ he chuckled. Everyone laughed at his silliness.

„So, this is room 226 the Arts Room number 1“ You said as you stood before a blue door.

„How many Arts Rooms do the school have“ Youngjae asked curiousy

„Three“ Jongho said without hestitation. The blonde went into the Room where already some students sat.

„Next is Room 121 and then 105. Yongguk-shi I'll show you the gym at last because I'll have to go there anyways...If it's alright“ You smiled.

"Sure" he said

„This is the Room 121 where you'll have History now“ Myunghoon said to Jongup.

„And now to the Physics room“ Himchan beamed.

„___________-shi how many lessons do you have today?“ Yongguk asked.

„Today I have 8 lessons. Why?“ you looked up to him.

„If you want we can accompany you home“ he smiled

„Do they know where you live?“ Jongho whispered.

„Yup, they live in the same building as me“ you whispered back.

„You know, we can hear you“ Himchan crossed his arms. You and your friend started to laugh.

„So, do you want us to accompany you?“ Himchan asked with a cute smile.

„Er..Why not“ you smiled back „The boys live in the other direction so it would be cool“

At this time Myunghoon and Seungwoon dissapeared in a classroom since both of them have Chemistry now.

You, Jongho, Himchan and Yongguk headed to the room 105.

When you finally reached the Room, you said goodbye to Himchan and Jongho, since he also has Physics now.

„Now to the gym?“ Yongguk asked

„Yup, but could we go to my locker first? I have to take my sports clothes“ you smiled.

„Sure. Where is you locker?“ he smiled back

„It's this one“ you pointed at a locker. As the both of you reached it, the blonde one commented, „Your locker is right next to Jongup's locker you know?“

„Really“

„Yup, mine is the one opposite to yours and Himchan's is the one at the far left, while Youngjae's is at the far right. Zelo's and Daehyun's are the both next to mine“ he explained.

„Cool, the locker at my right is Jongho's then the next is Myunghoon's and next to Myunghoon's is Seungwoon's“ you pointed out.

At this time you took your sports outfit out of your locker and the both of you went outside to the gym.

On your way, your PE teacher passed by.

„__________ I have to talk to you!“ he said

**

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eli's Note:

Hi my lovely subbies ^-^

Here is my new Chapter :)

Do you like it?

I'm getting faster hehe ._.

I'll love you all ^-^

image