Chapter 12

My Life as an Idol

`"I will NEVER EVER drink, I promise!" Jongho said, half-asleep the following day as he stood infront of your door to accompany you to school.

You were brushing your theeth as your phone suddenly rang.

"Yeobos-" "________-ah, I need your help! It's because of Seungwoon...I think you know the matter." You heard Myunghoon say on the other side.

"Ok, wait there. I'll be there as fast as I can."

"What happened." Jongho asked worried.

"We have to help Myunghoon . He's at Seungwoon's house right now." You said.

"What? Why- oooohh...I get it." he winked and went out.

 

Five minutes later you reached the house of your best friend. Myunghoon was pacing around in front of the front door.

"Is he still in there?" you asked.

"Yes, I couldn't make him move" he sighed.

"Okay, then let's go in." Jongho opened the door and walked into Seungwoon's room where the boy was lying, breathing evenly.

You walked up to his bed and examined his face closely.

*He's so cute when he's sleeping* you thought.

"Ready?" Myunghoon asked. You nodded as Jongho walked up to your left.

"Ready" he said

. "1!....2!....3!" and with that the three of you lifted the bed up so that Seungwoon felt down immediately.

"Mmmmhhhmmmnnn" he grumbled while getting up. "What happened?"

"You, my dear friend, slept like you were dead. I screamed for 15 minutes until I called _______ and Jongho for help. Now get up, or we'll be late for school" Myunghoon nagged

"You're such a good wifey, honey" Seungwoon said as he pinched the cheeks of his nagging friend.

"Pfft." Myunghoon pushed his hands away and went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast for his 'husband'.

"I feel left out. I mean...we have Seunghoon here....we should make something about that." Jongho suggested.

"Seunghoon?" you raised a brow.

"Seungwoon's and Myunghoon's couple name, duh." he said it as if it was the most obvious thing on earth.

"Oh boy," you rolled your eyes "you're such an idiot"

"What? They're such a cute couple.I don'T know what you're going to do, but  I'll ship it." he said as he went into his fanboy mode.....which you saw waaaaay to often.

"I heard that!" Myunghoon muttered while Seungwoon giggled.

"Oh, come on baby....They know it...we shouldn't pretend to be straight." the red haired boy chuckled and you saw Myunghoon redden and shift uncomfortably.

"Shut up!" the younger grumbled and put the plate with the eggs and bacon on the table while his friends guffawed.

You giggled a little bit, but still pitied him a little bit.

"Okay, that's enough guys. Leave the poor guy alone." you finally said "Besides, Seungwoon oppa, you should finish eating faster, so that we won't be late for school."

"Thank god, I have at least in sane friend here" Myunghoon muttered making you smile a little bit, you didn't know why though.

"Jagiya~" Seungwoon said in a high-pitched cutesy voice, "open your mouth" he held out a piece of bacon for his 'wife'

" you!" the other glared making Jongho laugh like a retard.

"Tzzz...if you don't love me, I can still go to _______-ah" the red haired boy said.

"So you're saying that I'm a second choice?" you playfully said as you raised your brow.

"Heheeee~ You're such a moron, dude" Jongho slung an arm around your shoulder and mocked his friend who was still standing there, dumbfounded and not knowing what to say.

"No! I didn't mean it like this! I-I just-" the other stuttered.

"Whatever, get ready, we'll be waiting outside." the blonde said as he led you out of the door with Myunghoon following you.

After the three of you were out of the door, all of you started to laugh.

"Yah! Oppa" you lightly smacked his chest while laughing "He'll think I mad at him."

"Who cares? At least he'll be a little bit guilty and be quiet for a while....that would be a great revenge for assuming that I'm gay." Myunghoon chuckled, reddening a little bit, again. You just shook your head and giggled a little bit again.

A few minutes later, Seungwoon came out, seemingly depressed.

*Poor guy* you suppressed a chuckle.