Chapter 1

My Life as an Idol

„Okay and again and this time Jongho please turn to your left and THEN go down, and Seungwoon you have to be faster, you're always a beat slower than everyone. OK, ready? 1..2...3..“ Mrs. Kim said.

 

The music began to play and everyone in the room started dancing. You practiced twice as hard today, since you'll have an Audition in 2 days.

 

„Great, this was much better. That's all for today. See you tomorrow.“ Your dance teacher said.

 

„Oh god, I'm dying!“ Jongho said and sat on the ground. You sat beside him

„Let's go eat.“ Seungwoon sat next to Myunghoon who took a sip of his water.

„I'm too tired to go. Do you want to carry me?“ you said joking.

„I would do everything for you, sweet-heart“ He said and you rolled your eyes. „You're so greasy it almost hurts“ you mumbled and Myunghoon started to laugh.

 

„Ok let's change first before we plan where we want to go“ You suggested.

„Wait, I'll carry you to the locker“ Seungwoon said teasingly.

„Sure but just if you do me a favor“ You said as you were trying not to smile. „Please feed my unicorn afterwards“ you said and started to smile widely and headed to the locker.

„Yah _____-ah“ you heard Seungwoon shouting, but you ignored him and laughed to yourself.

 

10 Minutes later you came out of the locker and saw the boys waiting impatient.

Suddenly Jongho jokingly said: „Omg!! Guys look..the diva came...Omg I think I'm going to pass out..she's so beautiful“ he became hyper and you rolled your eyes „God, you're crazy right?“ you said in amusement. „Yepp I learned everything from you“ he beamed.

„Pfft“ you faked an offended face.

 

When the four of you reached a stand where someone sold ddukbokki, Myunghoon instantly ran to the stand and bought a bowl. You just rolled your eyes. *Gosh this guy really loves his Ddokbukki*

As he started to eat you also became hungry and your stomach began to growl. Since Myunghoon was right beside you he heard it an fed you some ddokbukki.

 

„Myunghoon-ah can I have also have some?“ Seungwoon said with his cutest voice.

„Why don't you buy it yourself?“ Myunghoon teased. „I don't have enough money with me“ Seungwoon answered „Dude you've always have enough money with you when you know that we go eat after the practise“ Myunghoon kept teasing. „Maybe he spent all his money in a night club yesterday“ Jongho joked. „What the...YAH!!!!“ Seungwoon exploded. Everybody, except Seungwoon, started to laugh. Jongho and Seungwoon played cat and mouse for a while until they realised that you and Myunghoon walked away.

 

„Sweet-heart, wait!“ Seungwoon shouted but you ignored him. „ _____-ah wait!“ Jongho shouted and both of you stopped just to tease Seungwoon.

„Sure, you don't wait when I call you but you wait when HE call you?“ He pouted

„Aww sweety, I wouldn't wait if Jongho would call me...“ You said and the paused. You saw a tiny smile on Seungwoon's face and already knew that he wasn't offended.

„I would also wait if Myunghoon or a even stranger would call me“ you teased and went into the cafe.

Jongho and Myunghoon laughed and followed you.

„Sure, cheer me up“ he said sarcastically and went into the cafe.