Chapter 2

My Life as an Idol

Since you worked here before you became an model, the manager already knew you and your friends. You took a sit at the window as usually and ordered a chocolate cupcake and some coffee. Everything was the same, everyone looked at you and your friends but you didn't get bothered. After everyone ordered, you headed to the restroom. When you came out you saw 6 blonde guys entering the cafe. One of the saw you and smiled in your direction . You smiled back although you didn't knew him.

As you went back to your seat you began to eat you cupcake. *This pretty smile. I know it from somewhere* you thought. You tried to remember.

 

 

Of course the boys noticed it. They tried to get your attention.

„Was it nice?“ Seungwoon asked

„Eh?“ you tilted your head in Confusion.

„Yeah I've won her attention“ he cheered.

„Why do you want my attention“ you asked

„I just thought your head is going to explode if you continue thinking that hard “ your friend teased.

„I'm totally fine. Thank you oppa!“ you pouted. „Was it everything you wanted to say, because I was about to remeber something“ you were about to go back in your thoughts when Myunghoon asked you: „What do you want to remember?“ „Maybe the time where she was nice to me...“ Seungwoon pouted. You looked at him with a smile „Awww...sorry Seungwoon you know I do this just because I like you“ „I would like to know what would happen if you actually would 'love' him“ Jongho laughed.

„What do you mean by 'would' love him? She already loves me. She fell for me in the first moment“ Seungwoon put his arm around you. „But, even if I love her too, I don't want her to decide between me and her dream as singer“ He pulled you closer to him.

„Thank you, oppa“ you sarcastically said.

„Whatever, I tried to remember where I know this guys from“ you pointed at the guys who sat just some tables away from you.

„Why are the all blonde? It looks so unnatural“ Jongho blurted.

„And you?“ you giggled, „You're also blonde“.

„It's my natural hair color“ he joked. „However it don't fit them“

„Why it looks cute!“ you said without noticing it.

„______-ah did you just said they look cute? Are you betraying me? If you want to break up you just have to say it, I am a man who can endure the pain of a broken heart“ Seungwoon faked.

„We aren't even dating“ you said and gave him a look.

„Did you already broke up? Oh god I think I'm going to die“ your friend kept on acting.

„I think I saw them before“ Myunghoon suddenly said. „Aren't they B.A.P.? They've visited us 3 months ago. They've just changed their hair color.“

As you thought about it, you realised that he was right. „You're right! Aren't they debuting next week?“

„I think so, since the CEO said that something big will happen soon“ Jongho said.

„Should we call them over?“ you asked.

„And then? What do you want to say?“ Seungwoon said.

„Well, maybe something like 'Hi' and I really want to know more about being a singer and-“ Myunghoon interrupted you „They aren't offically singers yet“ he said.

„I know but almost and they know much more than me. Maybe they're really nice and we can become friends so that they can give me advices on my voice or my dan-“ in this moment you noticed the 6 guys walking towards you.

„Hi“ one of them said. He had straight hair and cute cheeks

„Hello“ you answered.

„Do you remember us“ the one with the curly hair asked you hopefully.

„Yeah. You're B.A.P., you visited us 3 months ago“ you smiled at them.

„Good. We also remember you. You were the prettiest out of everyone“ the one with the big eyes and cute rabbit teeth said.

*He's almost as greasy as Seungwoon oppa* you thought.

„Err...Thank you“ you faked a smile.

„However, I think we haven't introduced ourselves“ one of them said with a husky voice. „I am Bang Yongguk, nice to meet you.“ he continued.

„I'm Himchan, but you can call me oppa“ the greasy one said

„My name is Daehyun“ one of them said with a busan accent

„Hi, I'm Youngjae“ the boy with straight hair said.

„I am Jongup, it's nice to meet you“ he smiled at you

„I'm Zelo“ the tall one with the culy hair said.

„Hi I'm _______“ you smiled at them.

„And we became invisible now I think.“ Seungwoon said annoyed.

„Hi I'm Myunghoon, nice to meet you“ your friend introduced himself

„I'm Jongho and this guy here is Seungwoon“ Jongho said

For a few seconds a awkward silence broke in.

„Ah right. I heard you guys are gonna make your debut soon“ you suddenly said.

„Yeah, our MV will come out next week“ Youngjae said and grabbed a chair to sit. The others also grabbed some.

„Cool“ you said in admiration

„Are you still training?“ Daehyun asked.

„Yeah. I'll have an audition in two days“ you smiled at him

„Can we come?“ Himchan suddenly asked.

„We'll have our own scedule“ Yongguk noticed

„I know but it's just some dance practice so we can go afterwards“ Himchan said a little bit annoyed.

„Err...sure“ you said as you saw that they were going to kill each other if you don't do anything

„What?“ Seungwoon said in disbelief.

„Why not?“ you tilted your head.

„You don't even know them“ he said a little bit annoyed

„Awww....are you envious“ you teased

„Yes!“ he faked an sulky face and turned away. You smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

„Poor oppa“ you sarcastically said.

„! Guys we have to go“ Youngjae looked at his watch.

„Okay let's go“ Yongguk claimed.

„I'll see you at our date“ Himchan waved as Yongguk pulled him out o the cafe.

„Bye“Jongup smiled.

„See ya“ you said.

„I don't like this Himchan guy....he's so greasy like...“ Seungwoon started.

„like you?“ you giggled.

„I'm not greasy!“ he complained

„Nooo“ you said sarcastically „And what about 'She fell for me in the first moment'?“

„But it's still better than 'I'll see you at our date' “ he pouted

„Whatever“ you laughed.

*Great. They'll come and I'll get more pressure* you thought