Chapter 11

My Life as an Idol

"_______-ah...You're soooo cute. I want to eat you....You're almost as cute as my lollipop" Seungwoon slurred. His arm was put around your shoulder.

"What the , dude?!" Yongguk yelled and bursted out laughing.

"What?" he asked innocently "Oh....you think I meant my..erm...lollipop..." he smirked "y, much? For your information, I had a strawberry lollipop earlier, you ert!" your friend explained and you sighed in relief.

 

The six of you were sitting in a small restaurant near the gym you always use. Yongguk, Himchan, Jongho and Seungwoon were already drunk, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo left 30 minutes ago taking Daehyun, who was not just a little bit drunk but also feeling a little bit sick because he ate too much, with them and you and Myunghoon were still sober and just silently waiting for the others to end the party so that the both of you can bring them home safely.

"Ermmm...guys...aren't you tired?....I mean it's already past 12." you finally said, hoping that they would finally agree to end that little celebration.

"Whaaaaaat? It's just past 12? Let's celebrate until 18AM..." Himchan slurred, not realising what he said.

"Okay, that's enough! The party is over! I don't care if you like it or not, but we're taking you home NOW! Myunghoon finally exploded.

"Oh Myunhoonie...don't be such a party pooper....here....have a drink, honey" Seungwoon held out a cup full with alcohol which Myunghoon immediatly took away from him and put it down on the table where his friend couldn't reach it.

"Erm...Myunghoon oppa...I'm going to pay now, okay?" you smiled.

"Huh, okay. Here..." he smiled and gave you some money so that you don't have to pay everything.

 

 

It wasn't long until the six of you were out of the restaurant and on your way home. With Jongho on your right side and Himchan on your left side, while Seungwoon was on Myunghoon's right side and Yongguk to his left, the both of you struggled to walk forwards.

"Guys...I like you...like...like you very much...like I want to marry all of you...I want to marry everyone on this beautiful world. Do you- ugh- Do you think I'm good enough to marry the WHOLE world?" Himchan slurred. 

"Himchan...you're my- you're my best friend....and I love you ...but in this state...you wouldn't be good enough for the most desperate girl...heck...I think the only girl who would be going out with you in this state, would be that Jihyun girl who was hitting- hitting on me yesterday." Yongguk chuckled. Even though he was drinking more than everyone else, he was the most sober one out of everyone who drank alcohol that night.

You couldn't help but laugh at what the rapper just said and the face that his band member made. You could also hear Myunghoon and Jongho laughing quietly.

 

Ten minutes later you finally reached your apartment. Myunghoon helped you to carry the both drunken band members into their appartment and even stayed with you while you explained the situation to the, more than raging, manager. After he made sure, everything was okay, he took your two drunken friends and led them home.

"Wow, I wonder what they will be like, if they have to wake up in four hours and go to school." you wondered.