Hyo's Boyish Attitude xD

The Obnoxious Girl Meets The Playboy

 

|Living room|
 
   "G-goodevening~",Taemin greeted her awkwardly.
 
"There's nothing good in this evening.",Hyo mockingly said."Sorry,Sulli is not here.So,you can leave now.",she said.
 
When Taemin is about to go outside,a man abruptly came in to their house.
 
Her eyebrows raised up,What this monkey doing here?,she asks.
 
"Where's Qri?",Dongwoon asks.
 
Hyoyeon turned at him.
 
"Well,she's not here too.",she answered.
 
"I know she's here.",Dongwoon said."Qri!Qri!Let me explain!",he shouted.
 
"I told you she's not here and you better go home because Qri called me that two of you had broken up.So,your relationship to her is end!",Hyo said."And even you Taeyang!You go home too.",she pointed at Taemin.
 
"I-i'm Lee Taemin not Taeya--".
 
"I don't care if you are Lee Minho,okay?And Sulli has so many suitors and I don't remember their names,understand?So,chuu'go home",she said.
 
They both remain standing.
 
Hyo fake laughed,"Oh!The two of you don't want to go home,huh?",she asked.
 
They both nods.
 
"Okay!If this is what you want."Hyo said then she walked towards at the cabinet.She get the shotgun there and she abruptly pointed it to them.
 
They both shocks and they ran as fast as they could.
 
Hyo looks at bullet's case,"Damn!I forgot to put a bullet!",she exclaimed.
 
"My God Hyo-unnie!Why you pointed this thing on their faces?",Qri asks then she get the shotgun on her hand and she put it back on the cabinet.
 
"Why?I thought you two wanted them to go home.",Hyo asks innocently.
 
"Yeah!We wanted but not in that way.",Sulli said."And because of your boyish attitude,you don't hve a boyfriend.",she continued.
 
Here we go again,Hyo said to her mind and rolled her eyes."Oh!I don't need them.I can walk,talk,eat,read and do many things by my ownself,okay?So I don't need them."she explained.
 
"Sulli and I have a lots of  boy friends,we can arrange you a blind date."Qri said smiling.
 
"Blind date?Yuck!Can't you two make your business,can you?'Cause I have mine,okay?",Hyo said."And now you two go up to your room and sleep!.",she commanded.
 
"What?Are you kidding us unnie?,"Sulli asks amazingly.
 
"It's just 8pm in the evening,No one person is sleeping at this time,!?",Qri said.
 
"So,we are not person!Go up now and sleep.",Hyo said.
 
"I will call Dongwoon and we will escape at this house!",Qri exclaiming while going upstairs.
 
"Even me!I will call Taemin to come over again!",Sulli shouted too.
 
"Sweetdreams ladies!",Hyo shouted.Well,Let's see if you two can call your prince charmings,she said to herself then devilished smile flashed on her face.Because earlier she escape their cellphones and put it on her cabinet.
 
Hyoyeon smiled.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Tadddaaahh! xDD
I really love this part :))