Doojoon Don't Stop Courting Hyo ;D

The Obnoxious Girl Meets The Playboy

 

[Goddess Fruit and Vegetable Farm]
 
       Hyoyeon is now busy on their business paper works because there are so many clients that wanted to order at there products.Then she shocked when her gay assistant came in and he's shrieking at the same time.
 
"My god!Kangji??Is there a huge fire??",she asked.
 
Kangji laughed,"I'm sorry Hyo..I can't control myself.."
 
She shook her head and she go back at the papers,"So,what's it?".
 
"Hyo,There's a hot handsome over there looking for you",Kangji said happily and shrieked again.
 
Hyo confusingly stared at him,"Can you stop shrieking??I might fire you if you always like that..",she warned.
 
Kangji rolled his eyes,"Why don't you come out there?And if  you don't want him..Just give that papable to me .",he said jokingly.
 
Hyoyeon stand up,"Okay!Just your body,mind and soul will become in peace..I will checked who's the hell that guy.",she said then Hyo go out at her office.
 
"If I were you..I will answer him!",Hyo heard Kangji shouted.
 
Hyoyeon shook his head..That gay is really really stubborn,she said.
 
When Hyoyeon is about to near at the man who's now practically talking at her employees,she got nervous.
 
Why I got nervous suddenly?,she asked.But why I have this feeling that I know him??The way he stand...his posture..
 
Hyoyeon shocks when she thought,Yoon Doojoon!?
 
She is now getting nearer at the man ..then the she shocks when he turned around,it's Yoon Doojoon!
 
What the hell he's doing in here?
 
Doojoon widely smiled when he saw her,"Hi!,",he greeted and waved.
 
"What the hell are you doing here?",Hyoyeon straight forward asked.
 
"Why there's no greeting?Just 'hi' or 'hello'..",he said.
 
"There's nothing to be greet about you..",she said."I'm busy Mr.Yoon,you can go back at Seoul now or where the hell you came from..".
 
"Ouch!",he said."I'm here to say hi and give to you this..",then Doojoon present the bouquet of red roses.
 
"Ayiiiiiee!",all her employees said.
 
Hyoyeon glared at them and they become quiet.
 
"Are you kidding me,Mr.Yoon?",she asked.
 
Doojoon shook his head.
 
"Stupid!Didn't you see that I managing a 'flowers' and vegetable farm?Then you will presented a flower to me..?",Hyo irritably said.
 
"I'm sorry,How stupid I am?I just buy this on one flower shop nearby..",he said.
 
"And that red roses are nasty and ugly.Maybe that flower shop where you bought that was not our clients..",she said."And why would you give me that ugly roses,huh?".
 
"I'm courting you,remember?",Doojoon directly said.
 
"Ayiiiiee!Hyoyeon is now a lady..",all her employees teasingly said
.
"Yah!If the all of you don't want to stop teasing me to him.. I'll cut 50% at your salary..",she warned.
 
They become quiet again and Hyo turned at Doojoon who's now smiling to her.
 
Will you stop smiling like that to me?Because I don't like this feeling coming in to my heart..,"And you,Mr.Yoon!If you don't have anything to say,that have a sense..you can go back where the hell you came from..I have alot of things to do..",Hyoyeon said and she turned around then walks towards at her office.
 
"And I also came here to become your client!",Hyo heard Doojoon shouted.
 
Hyoyeon stopped and turned to him,"Really?",she asked.
 
"Ofcourse!",he said."Remember,I managing a bar and restaurant??"
 
Hyoyeon nods,"Follow me..",she said and started to walks.
 
Doojoon abruptly give the bouquet at one of Hyo's employees.
 
"Sir,I don't know that you are in love at me..",the man jokingly said and all the employees laughed..
 
"Aishh!",Doojoon abruptly get that bouquet and followed Hyoyeon
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~