DooHyo Met ;)

The Obnoxious Girl Meets The Playboy

 

 

 Hyoyeon is now driving her sports car going back in Seoul.She went to their farm at Incheon because this day was the harvesting of fruits and the other vegetables that they have, and on the next week she will go there again for the other fruits and vegetables that will harvest.
 
Hyoyeon saw a man who's now waving on her car,she don't want to stop because there's a lot of news on that highway have so many carnappers,kidnappers etc.
 
Maybe the man feels that she don't want to stop the car then he abruptly go on the front of her car.She was surprised to what he's done then she abruptly pressed the brake.
 
Is this man crazy,isn't he?,Hyo asks herself nervously.
 
When the man starting to walked towards her,she get the gun on her car.
 
Just in case,she thought then Hyoyeon down the car window when he knocked it.
 
"Hi!I need  a help.My car tire broke down,could you handle me your tire,couldn't you?",he asks.
 
She just raised her eyebrow.
 
The man laughs and he get his wallet then he present to her his ID.
 
He was managing a bar and restaurant.
 
Not bad,she said and Hyo looks at him then she go down on her car and go to her car's back.
 
"I thought you were not going to help me.",he said smiling.
 
Hyo just open her car's back,he help him to handle the tire suddenly their hands bumped accidentally.She abruptly turn down the tire,thanks to him  he didn't noticed it.
 
Hyoyeon abruptly left him there because she felt earlier a voltage that comes from him.And she don't want that feeling.She shook her head then she go back inside of her car.
 
"I will give back to you this.So,Can I ask your address?",he asked then he smiled.
 
He's smile is cute.Hyoyeon shook her head again to what she thought,"No,You can't.",she said then she started her car's engine.
 
"But I will see you,right?",he asks agin.
 
In your dreams!,"I think this is our first and last meeting."she faked smiled then she closed the window of her car and she start to drive it.
 
Hyoyeon glanced at her car's side mirror and she saw that he was still standing there and watching her car away.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~