Hyoyeon,Qri and Sulli ^^

The Obnoxious Girl Meets The Playboy

 

 Hyoyeon is now on the front of the mirror on her room.She's putting off her make up when Qri came in to her room crying.She just look at her then she keep what she's doing.
 
Here we go again,she said to her mind.
 
Even Qri would not tell to her what was her problem all about.She will cut off her own head if her guessed is wrong.Hyoyeon bet that monkey hurt Qri again--Kim Dongwoon--her 1 and a half year boyfriend.They're relationship was like flourescent--turn off and on.
 
"I really really really hated him!",Qri said while sobbing.
 
"Really?",she acted surprisingly said."You say that many times."
 
Hyoyeon wanted to give Qri a punch because she was so martyr when it comes to love.Even before Qri always caught Dongwoon together with a girl,and when Dongwoon will just give her a rose or something more romantic,she will accept Dongwoon again as if he didn't have done anything to make her cry.
 
Qri doesn't mind what she said,"Earlier,I saw her together with a girl on the mall as if she doesn't have a girlfriend and there they were about to kiss when Dongwoon saw me.",she said hurtedly.
"I broke him up too.",she added.
 
"You done that so many times too.",Hyo commented."I will bet our fruits and vegetables farm when he give you a rose or something more romantic?You will accept him again.",she said.
 
"No!This time,I really meant it!",Qri said.
 
"Owss?"
 
"Are you really my sis,huh?",Qri asks.
 
"I am!",If you will not stop crying there I will no longer your sister!,she said irritated.
 
Now,she wanted to see that monkey-- Kim Dongwoon just to give him a hard punch.
 
Then suddenly their youngest sister Sulli abruptly came to her room.
"Hyo-unnie!",she called.
 
"Why ?Is there anything wrong?",Hyo asks.
 
"Taemin is there!Please,make him to go home.And say to him that I'm not here.",Sulli said.
Hyoyeon's right eyebrows raised up.
 
"Please,unnie!",Sulli said begging.
 
"Okay!Fine I'll take care of him!",Hyo said then she stand up when she was about to near to her room door Sulli called her name.
 
"Hyo-unnie,Can you put a powder on your face,can't you?",Sulli asks.
 
Hyoyeon face is gleaming because of the astrogen that she put on her face.
 
"Do you want him to go home or not?",she asked.
 
"I do but--".
 
Hyoyeon raised her right hand to stop Sulli talking,"No more buts!I will take care of this,okay?",she said then she go downstair.
 
.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
My first chapter done ! ^^
DooHyo Shipper^^
 
[Sorry for any mistakes^^]