LUCKY STAR 1

MY LUCKY STAR (Discontinued the story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE spring just started two weeks, but the latest Autumn Angel’s spring collections had become one of the hottest topics among jewelleries lovers. The company marked another successful achievement because few sets of jewelleries had been sold within a week. Nichkhun was very happy with the result, and today he would receive a ‘gift’ from Mrs.Anne that would turn him into the happiest man on earth. After several months he persistently troubled his bodyguards and caused Mrs.Anne’s blood pressure to rise up, his grandmother finally granted his wish.

                ‘At least I have Dad on my side,’ thanks to Mr.Teer for convincing Mrs.Anne by saying that Nichkhun would be in danger if he kept running away from Siwon. Nichkhun knew that Mrs.Anne would consider it, and she finally agreed to replace Siwon with female bodyguard from the same company. Nichkhun left the lounge chair in his room and walked toward balcony where he could see several bodyguards walking around this mansion building.

                “I almost can’t believe that your strict grandma finally change your bodyguard,” Junho, the son of Minister of Korean Tourism and Culture chuckled over the phone while Nichkhun only smiled in triumph. Actually there was a reason behind his request. He might fail to run away from Siwon but he would succeed if he was with new bodyguard. It would be fun to bully and play around with her and if possible, he wanted her to quit without being force by anyone.

                “I wish I never had one,” Nichkhun never liked the idea of having bodyguards, but he was only 15 at that time and had to obey his strict grandmother. He was going 30 in few months, so he decided to make his life free from bodyguards after his birthday.

                “Anyway I will make sure to get rid of her before we go to have fun,” he stated with big grin plastered on face. Every time he wanted to go to club or crowded place, Mrs.Anne would add two more bodyguards to follow him. Gosh, having Siwon alone by his side was enough to drive him insane, but he could do nothing about it.

“Are you sure about it, Khun? Who knows that she might be worst and more difficult to handle from Siwon,” Junho stated in joke but Nichkhun wasn’t amused by his statement. If she got to his nerves liked Siwon, then he had to make her quit from being his bodyguard.

“Don’t worry about it. See you guys later,” he replied firmly before ended the phone call with eyes still on those bodyguards. When he wanted to walk into his room, his sight caught Siwon’s car passing the entrance gate. His lips curled a wide smile because he knew that his new bodyguard would start working today, yet he wasn’t interested to know about her. Before she slipped out from the car, Nichkhun excitedly went inside as he couldn’t wait to give a ‘big present’ to his new bodyguard later.

 

WHILE waiting for Yoona to pick her up in airport, Yuri decided to get a cup of hot coffee. On the way to bistro, she accidentally watched KW new TV commercial featuring her as the model. KW was an electronic company that belonged to her family, and recently they had launched new model of mobile phone, KW Zen3. However she wasn’t an official KW staff because she didn’t work there. Yuri was a fashion designer and had her own boutique. KW had a lot of money to hire model but she didn’t know what possessed Yoona until she requested her to appear in this commercial.

                “It wasn’t a bad idea anyway since I also can promote my new design,” Yuri wore her own label during the recording, but the accessories were sponsored by Autumn Angel. Suddenly she smiled alone when Nichkhun’s face ran across her mind. They had encountered few times and based on his reaction during their first encounter, he didn’t remember her. He just knew her as Kwon Yuri, the youngest daughter of Mr. Kwon Tae Sung.

                “Why he should remember me? It was only a short encounter,” she chuckled before headed to bistro. Yuri never told anyone that she had encountered with Nichkhun 13 years ago, but nothing special happened between them. However she still found that memory was amusing, and she curious about Nichkhun’s reaction if he remembered it.

 

THE bodyguards gathered and formed a short pathway when Nichkhun walked out from mansion. He who looked so handsome with soft pink shirt and white cuffed trousers arrogantly walked straight to his red Ferrari without glancing at them. His appearance reflected his identity as rich guy, but his handsome face was one of the assets that he proud of. He could drew women' attentions so easily, but he interested none of them. Nichkhun then reached the car when Siwon and his new bodyguard approached him.

“Young Master, let me introduce the new bodyguard to you,” Siwon whom officially had become his former bodyguard today, wanting to introduce that bodyguard but Nichkhun impatiently cut him.

“I don't have time for this. Get into the car,” he refused to waste his time knowing her. Siwon said nothing and gestured the new bodyguard to obey Nichkhun. Usually bodyguard would follow him in different car, but there was an exception for today. She calmly sat next to her new client and inhaled Nichkhun's scent that lingered in the air inside the car.

“What's your name?” his tone obviously showed no interest. Sometimes he glimpsed at her through corner of his eye. She had long ponytail hair and dressed up similar to other bodyguards.

“Victoria,” she replied calmly.  That was the only question came out from his mouth. Both of them became silent again. Nichkhun was focused on driving but suddenly the corner of his mouth twitched upward as he was thinking about the freedom he was going to have tonight. He and other members planned to spend few days vacation in Busan, so he really couldn’t wait to get rid his new bodyguard. Fifteen minutes later, he stopped the car by roadside. Once he stepped out from car, Victoria was responsible to keep him safe from any possible harm, so she followed him along.

 “You, wait here. I'll be back within few minutes,” her steps halted the minute he commanded her to stay. He pretended to look awkward as he told her the urge to use public toilet, so he left the key to her before went inside.

“Stupid!” big grin appeared the minute he turned around from her. It was easier than he thought to escape from this bodyguard. Victoria didn't wait for him inside the car but guarded outside the toilet because protecting her client's safety was her priority. She didn't know that she just waste her time there because Nichkhun was trying to escape through the window inside here.

“Victory!” Nichkhun brushed the dust on palms after managed to escape from there. He just needed to get to Chansung's house before they all went to airport. He was about to leave step when a female voice reproved him from behind.

“Nice way to escape, Young Master Nichkhun,” his eyes went wider seeing his bodyguard there, and her tone obviously told him that she had discovered about his plan since the beginning. Victoria leaned her body against the brick wall with arms crossed on chest. Before she was officially assigned as his bodyguard, she had learnt almost everything about him from Siwon.

“How did you know about it?”

“Isn't it too old to use this kind of technique to escape?” she questioned back almost in mocking, and that really pissed him off. He felt that she was throwing him pathetic look behind that dark eyeglasses. His fingers curled into fist while his eyes glued at her who started to approach him. Before she was able to get him, he attempted to escape again by pushing hard her body until she fell onto ground.

“But I will not let you ruin the fun that I'm going to have tonight,” he smirked while throwing her victorious look. As he expected, she was extremely easy to handle. Nichkhun ran away and sometimes he would glimpsed at behind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter