LUCKY STAR 2

MY LUCKY STAR (Discontinued the story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHAT do you think about Yuri?” Mrs.Anne questioned Nichkhun when they were having breakfast together. Mr.Teer and Mrs.Vera seemed uncomfortable when Mrs.Anne brought up again this matter when actually they had decided to talk about this later. Yanin knew that Mrs.Anne was going to discuss about pairing her brother with unknown woman, so she quickly finished her breakfast.

                “Where are you going?” Mrs.Anne suddenly asked sternly. Today was Saturday and impossible Yanin wanted to go to office.

                “Meeting my friends,” she replied and quickly walked away. It had been few months Yanin acted cold towards Mrs.Anne, and she had no intention to make anything better between them. After Yanin went away, Mrs.Anne focused again to Nichkhun.

                “Khun, you haven’t answered me,” she excitedly wanted to find out Nichkhun’s impression towards Yuri. They had encountered several times, and she wondered if her grandson interested in Yuri. If yes, it would be easy for her to arrange the marriage between them. If not, she would make sure that Yuri would become her granddaughter-in-law.

                “Who is Yuri?” his answer shocked Mrs.Anne but not to his parents. They knew that Nichkhun would reject again anyone that Mrs.Anne tried to pair up with him. Nichkhun’s mouth formed ‘O’ shaped when his grandmother introduced again Yuri to him.

                “Oh, Mr.Kwon’s daughter! So what about her?”

                “I’m asking you what do you think about her,”

                “Oh, she’s beautiful. I think,” he said and quickly continued eating. Before Mrs.Anne was able to dig more, Nichkhun stood up and intended to leave dining room. He knew that Mrs.Anne going to set up another blind date and before she ruined his mood, he better ran away now.

                “Where are you going? I’m not finish with you,”

                “Workout. Bye GrandMa,” he then disappeared in a blink of eyes.

                “I have told you that it won’t work. Khun will never approve your choice,” Mr.Teer interrupted which his statement made Mrs.Anne’s blood pressure elevated. If Mrs.Anne persistently wanted to control his children’s lives, she would lose them. Yanin was an example. His daughter was no longer talked to Mrs.Anne if she had no necessary things to say. He was afraid that Nichkhun and Cherleen would hate her if she persistently controlled them.

 

THE martial arts training room was now filled up by the voices of people screaming and shouting as they were having Taekwondo practice inside there. This room was inside the mansion so Nichkhun could practice any time he wanted. Victoria observed Nichkhun’s practice, and he was very fast in evading the kicks and punches from his teacher. It had been a week she worked for Nichkhun but recently Siwon would follow them along. He was also here to watch Nichkhun’s performance.

                “Siwon, why are you following us since few days ago? Is Mrs.Anne asks you to look after her?” Siwon was Nichkhun’s former bodyguard but why he was still protecting Nichkhun? Only today she was bothered to ask him about it.

                “I am protecting him and monitoring you as well. Don’t worry. It won’t last forever. Mrs.Anne asks me to observe you and convince her that you can protect Nichkhun. I told her to put trust on you. You are extremely qualified for this job and don’t worry about it,” Victoria nodded over his lengthy explanation. If Siwon was still Nichkhun’s bodyguard, she would consider quit this job. Nichkhun never treated her as bodyguard but more as his maid. He was really a mean guy! He liked to order her around, but luckily he never mentioned her attire in this week. She was comfortable wearing this formal suit while working.

                “I think I have to work diligently to prove that I’m really qualified for this job,” she joked and caused Siwon to chuckle. Victoria knew that her resume still couldn’t convince Mrs.Anne although she had years of experience in this field. Perhaps gender was one of the reasons they lack of trust in her. Nichkhun who was still in practice didn't know why the scene between Victoria and Siwon slightly distracted his focus, and he ended up stumbled on the mat.

“Young Master, I think enough for today lesson,” his teacher said as he looked at Nichkhun who was lying on his back. His breathing was uneven and rapid. The white taekwondo uniform already drenched by sweat, yet he still not satisfied with his martial skill. Suddenly the scene where he had been defeated by Victoria last time appeared in his mind which it hurt his man pride so much.

“Victoria!” Victoria startled when Nichkhun suddenly yelled her name, so did Siwon who immediately threw his sight at him. He woke up from his lying and looked at Victoria with sharp gaze. Today he wanted to win his pride back by having a battle with her.

“Yes, anything I can help?” she sounded professional although deep in her heart she wanted to kick his . A week working with him was such a nightmare to Victoria. She had no idea why this man seemed having grudge on her. Wasn’t she the one should get mad because he tried to ually harassed her?

“Go change your clothes and have a game with me,” he commanded sternly. Siwon was surprised by his command, but not Victoria. She neither felt nervous nor afraid to accept his challenge. Nichkhun expected to see fear in her face, but she had disappointed him. If she was slightly flustered in front him, he would have confident to defeat her this time.

                “Young Master, please don't. She is..,” Siwon interrupted but Nichkhun immediately cut his words.

                “Why? Do you have no confident to have a fight with me? Do you afraid that I might win this time?” he continued with eyes still glued at her calm face. His heart roared in exasperate when her reaction was still same, calm and no fear could be detected inside her eyes.

                “It’s okay Siwon. This is not my first time I have game with man,” Nichkhun smirked over her reply.

                “Wait for the moment. Let me change my outfit first,” she said in polite tone which made Nichkhun wanted to vomit out hearing it. He didn't know why he disliked that woman so much. He tried to vanish this feeling by treating her liked a maid and ordered her around. He enjoyed bullying her yet the satisfaction he obtained was temporary. Meanwhile inside the changing room, Victoria put white uniform on her body and stretched up for 10 minutes. Nichkhun was drinking water when Victoria came out, and he almost choked by the view. This was the first time he saw Victoria in attire other that her formal suit although he had warned her not to wear it anymore. He admitted she looked totally different in his eyes.

                “Vic, are sure with this?” Siwon stood beside her. He did have the confident on her, but he afraid Nichkhun wouldn’t give face to her. He was a good fighter anyway. Victoria smiled before she bent her back 180 degree until it produced the crack sound which made she felt more energetic. Nichkhun almost choked again as he never knew that Victoria had very flexible body.

                ‘What is she? Elastic woman?’ he observed Victoria easily straightened her body to normal. Didn’t she feel painful at all?

                “Don’t worry, Chief. You can trust me,” Victoria said with bunny eyes and playfully hit his broad chest without realised Nichkhun was sharply staring at both of them. The empty plastic bottle in his hand almost crushed due to tight grip and the sudden throw on the floor startling Victoria as well as Siwon.

“Quick before he loses his temper,” Siwon whispered in her ear before he left her side. Nichkhun already stood up and warm up his body again before the game started. Only three of them were inside the room because the teacher had gone home. Victoria stepped onto the mat with calm face. Their eyes were locking with each other as they walked on the mat in circle form.

“I won't give you face just because you're woman,” Nichkhun said with smirking on his face. He was very sure that triumph would be on his side today.

“I don't even need that, Young Master,” Victoria mocked him. Although she was a woman, she would prove that not all women were weak. He jumped lightly on the mat while his brain planned the strategy to defeat her.

“Yaah!!” he made the first move by twisting his body with leg up in the air to kick her side of head, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter