LUCKY STAR 3

MY LUCKY STAR (Discontinued the story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ALTHOUGH Nichkhun did not appeared as smart and handsome as his photo shot picture, he still looked awesome with messy hair and ed collar shirt. He was sitting alone at third floor bar exclusively for VVIP customers that wanted the privacy. If he went straight to home, sure Mrs.Anne would babble again about his rude attitude just now. It just cause him headache! Suddenly he smelt strange perfume around him before a daring hand touched his shoulder.

                “Hi,” a seductive voice hit his eardrums. Gosh, which that dare to ruin his time?! Nichkhun looked at side just to see a beautiful woman that smiling seductively at him. No wonder she had gut to do so because she was undeniably attractive and hot. Nichkhun smirked when she shamelessly sat beside him and purposely crossed her white legs until her underwear nearly visible to him.

                “Are you having drink alone?”

                “And are you blind?” he questioned back and caused that woman to smile. That arrogance and pull and push situation didn’t discourage her as she was expert in dealing this situation. After all she would become a winner.

                “Don’t get mad. It only stressed you out,” she boldly whispered in his ear. Nichkhun was amused by her seduction. Yeah, he didn’t look down on her since she was able to catch the ‘golden fishes’ here. Perhaps she came here with her sugar daddy.

                “Well, you look better than in magazine,” she continued with fingers started to roam on his muscular shoulder. What a shame for not recognizing a wealthy and most wanted bachelor like Nichkhun. He remained silent and unresponsive even though her fingertips had crossed his neck.

                “What a beautiful necklace,” she noticed a catchy star-shaped pendant.

                “Don’t touch it,” he slapped her hand after noticed she tried to touch it. That woman completely surprised by his aggressiveness, but then she smiled again.

                “That necklace must be something precious to you, am I right?” she leaned closer with fixed gaze on the necklace. What made it so special to him? Was it expensive? Ah, if she got this guy, sure would have expensive jewellery on her body every day.

                “Qistine!” Qistine startled by that voice, yet she was able to stay calm and threw Nichkhun a smirk. That smirking conveyed a message to Nichkhun which he was able to guess it quickly. What a and she was!

                “What is going on here?” a big fat man with ‘pregnant’ tummy approached with dissatisfied gaze on Nichkhun.

                “Nothing, Baby. I was waiting you when this guy suddenly disturbing me,” she created a lie. What an expected drama from her, so she could blame it to Nichkhun. That fat guy gazed Nichkhun up and down as if he had believed his woman’s lie.

                “Yah, do you want to die?” he grabbed Nichkhun’s shoulder, but it was just for moment. Nichkhun shoved his dirty hand away and brushed the dirt on his shoulder.

                “I always want to die early but unfortunately I will live longer than I expected,” he replied, turning the bar stool to face that fat man. The smirking on his face getting annoyed as his gaze shifted to Qistine.

                “She is not worthy to keep. smelt bad. Worse than cat poop,” Qistine clenched her fist as she was hurt by Nichkhun’s humiliation.

                “I have to go now. You should reduce your weight, Bro. Then you will get better woman than her,” that fat guy became angry because Nichkhun seemed looked down on his appearance.

                “Yah, this guy really wants to die early,” before the fat man could hit Nichkhun, someone appeared and grabbed tightly his chubby wrist. Both Qistine and Fat Man surprised by the presence of ‘hero’ here, but Nichkhun was more surprised than them.

                “Violence is unnecessary, Sir. We still can discuss about it,” Victoria appeared with shocking view to Nichkhun. Damn it! Where and when did she change her formal attire to simple black dress that look too good on her? He never knew that she dared to try this y dress on her. Opps, it was only long sleeves black dress that revealed lower 1/3 of her thighs and the rest of her legs, but she looked y in Nichkhun’s eyes. Fat Man started to writhe when the grip became tighter and painful.

                “How dare you woman to interrupt us?! Who are you?!” he asked furiously after she let him go. Luckily this was VVIP area, so the customers were less and only few workers were here. Victoria exchanged the glances with Nichkhun. Because last time he was humiliated by his friends because of her, Siwon asked her to camouflage herself when Nichkhun spent his personal time in public.

                “I’m..Mr.Nichkhun’s friend,” she lied. Obviously Nichkhun was satisfied with her answer. Finally Victoria could use her brain very well! Well done, my bodyguard!

                “You are safe today because your friend is here. But next time..” Fat Man wanted to warn Nichkhun, but Victoria quickly cut him.

                “There is no next time Mr unknown name because I can show you that my friend did nothing wrong. Your woman is lying to you,” Victoria smiled when Qistine sharply looked at her, but then she flustered when Victoria tried to show something from her phone. Perhaps the video that Victoria secretly recorded.

                “What are you trying to do? So you want to say that I’m a liar?!” Qistine shoved Victoria’s hand until the phone dropped onto the floor. Yah, this was going to be a good drama to watch! Nichkhun anticipated Victoria’s next step to handle this problem.

                “You are flustering, Miss...Erm, what is your name again? Oh, never mind. I don’t use my brain memory to remember unnecessary name,” she now was acting arrogantly just to challenge Qistine.

                “Anyway, I don’t want to make things complicated between us. So I think you should be honest with your partner or else..,” PANGG! Nichkhun surprised, so did Victoria when Qistine reacted unexpectedly.

                “How dare you to threaten me and order me around!” she glared at Victoria who responded by smirking. That response made her angrier.

                “How dare you to look at me with such gaze,” Qistine wanted to give her another slap but failed this time. She screamed when Victoria gripped her wrist and twisted her arm to her back.

                “You reaction is enough to show that my friend is innocent,” Victoria stated firmly and pushed Qistine away until she stumbled onto the floor.

                “Baby! You..” Fat Man was mad when Victoria pushed his girlfriend and wanted to hit Victoria. Unfortunately he was the one who stumbled onto floor after received a surprise punch from Nichkhun.

                “Wow! That’s feels so good,” he shouted happily.

                “Young Master, what are you doing?” Victoria also surprised by his action.

                “What else?! I’m relieving my stress! Wohoo!”

                “Let’s get out from here,” she grabbed Nichkhun’s hand and forced him to leave him. The situation would get worse if they didn’t leave this place right now.

 

NICHKHUN clenched and unclenched his fingers to ease the pain. Geez, he should warm up first before punched that big fat man. Perhaps he should punch and hit many people after this to relieve his stress. Involving in fight sometimes was a good idea. Suddenly Nichkhun laughed recalling the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter