LOTTE WORLD HERE WE GO!!!! PT.2

oppa bogoshipoyo brother i miss you !!!

 

Lotte World part 2~ so it was a very long ride to Lotte World. I took a nap and then hoped on my itouch to watch 7 MV's. And then listened to GD&TOP's new album that oppa downloaded on to my itouch. “ya....ya!” I heard someone yell at me through my headphones. “mwo???” I yelled to the person who was yelling at me. I turned to see TOP looking at me like he saw a ghost. “ahhh I...I'm sorry. I forgot you were here......” I looked down embarrassed. “umm.... well were here so get out of the car...” TOP looked at me quickly and then got out of the car. So we made it in to Lotte World and TOP asked “so what do you want to go on first?”. “HMMM..... I don't know maybe whatever I see first how about that huh!?”i said and then took his hand and started to run in to the wonderful world called Lotte World!


 

A few hours later and we were standing in line to go on this mummy ride. It looked like the equivalent to the Indiana Jones ride at Disney land. It was really fun! “ya......*grumble grumble*” TOP started to say and then looked down at his stomach. “ara I know what to do next” I said. So I looked at the map and then we go have traditional Korean food. It was sooooooo good but I have no idea what I was eating. Well it was okay because it was delicious and it was so colorful! We went back in to the upper part of Lotte World and then I saw the most awesome ride I've ever seen. It was air balloons on the ceiling of the place. “TOP oppa I really want to ride that!” as I point up to the ceiling and I sounded like a five year old. “umm.. o..okay” TOP said unsure. “oppa are you by chance afraid of heights?” I said jokingly. “N....NO No I am not afraid of this stupid little kid ride!” TOP oppa said . I laughed and then we went in to the line. So wa boarded the ride and TOP oppa was holding on to the rails really hard. So I grabbed his hand and kissed him on his cheek and whispered “It's okay oppa just hold my hand, and the ride will be over in a couple minutes okay!”. So as soon as they said that we could TOP oppa bolted right out of their and still holding my hand we dashed to the elevator and then as soon as we got to the car we drove back to YG entertainment. We didn't talk the entire time we were in the car. I looked at him for a while and I saw his “what to do” expression and then his face changed in to a wide cheesy smile and I think a hint of blush was visible on his face. I laughed in my head and then turned my I touch back on to listen to more of the sweet music they play.


 

Next day~~~

I woke up in my hotel room and a dream I couldn't get out of my head. I dreamed that TOP KISSED ME!!!!!! 

 

 

 

hey sooooo i know i posted this early but hey it's a perk sooooooooo hope you like it and it isn't toooo boring~~~!!!!!! so KTHXBAI!!