almost over...

oppa bogoshipoyo brother i miss you !!!

after we finished seeing what we got from our lovely friends and family. I made some tea for the both of us. I actually want to read a book, but never got aroung to read it...well you know who wouldn't. "how many times am i going to tell you? I just want to read this book!" i said getting annyoied. "sorry hun..but you left a present out." he said with a cute smile on his face. "what's this?" i said looking confused. I open it and their is a ticket and then two plane tickets. The one ticket was for my husbands concert coming up and then the other tickets were ones to go to japan. "honny your taking me to japan with you and the rest of YG!" i said with tears rolling down my face. "yes, because i don't think i could handle the distance between us." TOP said while leaning in and wiping my tears. After he did that i wrapped my arms around him and i gave him a deep kiss. "Thank you..."i said and then both of us got interupted my 4 knocks to our hotel room door. "who is it?" i said over the door bell intercom thingy. "It"s us...BIGBANG" said Seungri. "Ah, okay hold on~!" i said pressing the open button."Waa~! nice place you've got here" said Seungri. "Ah thanks, but this is only our hotel room." I said smiling "Tomorrow we move in to our new house."i said proudly. "Ahhh, then can you write down the address so i can swing by with the rest so we can give you a house warming gifts." he said smiling. "OK hold on i'll ask TOP cause i don"t know it by heart." now letting Seungri in to our hotel room. "TOPoppa~!" i said a little louder. "what's up?" he said coming out of our bedroom in a nice t-shirt and some jeans. "What do you want Seungri?" said TOP in a why the hell are you here voice. " i came cause i need your address to you new house."seungri said with a smile. "you could have just texted me "TOP said in an angry voice. "Ah...your right huh.."seungri said knowing he was stupid for coming over. "thentext me it and then see you later at the studio right?" said Seungri. "Oh yeah huh we have a meeting about the concert tonight."TOP said thinking out loud. "Well see you seungri." TOP said practically pushing Seungri out our door. TOP pulled his phone out and diled a number. "Hello? sanjannim?"TOP said very politly. "Is it okay if my wife joins in the meeting tonight?" TOP asked hoping for the answer he wants. "Okay see you tonight."TOP said and bowed before he hung up the phone. "So...What did YGsangjang nim say?" i asked hestintanly. "He said of coarse you can"TOP said very happy. "So what do i wear to one of these meetings?" i asked. "well just be a nice casual yeah?" TOP said. "I want to make some people jelouse of you so be y as well~!" TOPsaid and then his lips. "ert" i said under my breath and then smile and headed to my clotset. 

 

annyoung~! hey sorry i haven't updated~! well happy holidays and soon to be new year~! sorry for my absents i love you all and comment and tell me how this instalment was yeah? lol well i love yoiu guys bye~