Why do i like you so much?

oppa bogoshipoyo brother i miss you !!!

 

So as you come walking in with a tray and some rice porridge. Well lets actually go back to three days ago. So I came home after taking my friends to the airport and well I got this huge headache. So instead of taking the elevator up to my dorm I went and took the stares. So I am going good and I haven't been thinking about my headache. So I get to the 6th floor and when I open the door to the hall and I go to open the door to oppa and I's dorm. As soon as I got the door open I dropped like a leaf. TOP and oppa were in the kitchen and TOP was the first one to reach me. He lifted me up and took me to my bed. Two days later I wake up in my bed with Ives in my arm and a very worried fiance and oppa at my bed side. “ahh y..your awake “ TOP said and blushed to the side. It kinda looked as if he was crying all night. “miahnhae(sorry)” I said to TOP. He looked at totally forgetting oppa was their and he took my had and and dropped a pretty necklace in my hand. It was a Heart and like a key type think and it said LOVE down the side of it. I looked up at him and said “why?” and all this time of me rejecting him he gets me this. I break down and start to cry because I am so touched by the fact he stays by me no matter what. Then oppa shifted in his sleep to get more comfortable. “So you hungry?” TOP asked. “ I shook my head saying yes and before he could go leave to make me something I took him hand and kissed it because he is to tall for me to sit in bed and lean up for a kiss. So then now we are back to the present and Oppa finally wakes after i've eaten all my porridge and now me and TOP holding hands. “ya what are you doing sangah”oppa said concerned when he woke and saw me and TOP all lovey dovey! “mwo(what) you set me up with him” I said to oppa.”aishh” he said “ I am just glad your awake finally.” . “Oppa miahnah” I said to him and then he came and gave me a big huge hug. Then I went back to sleep and woke later that night to hear my fiance beg and plead for us to be married sooner. As I looked out from my door way. Oppa was in the lazy boy chair and TOP begging on his knees. 

 

hey sorry for the delay in this story.........i've been sick to death grrrr~~~~ well anyways hope ypu like this!! >_< ^^