Are we getting married??!!

oppa bogoshipoyo brother i miss you !!!
I was took by surprised at this. Does he really like me that much he can't wait to spend his entire life with me. Wait what am I thinking......maybe he has me under a spell.....O god....what am I doing am I really doing here.......i fell they only brought to get married......hmmm. What ever. I kept thinking that until I drowned in out with some 2p.m and then oppa's Heart breaker. I woke up the next morning with roses on the ground of my apartment and the smell of yummy food. Of course I followed the sent of food because well........my stomach reacted fast than my brain. As soon as I get to the kitchen I get hugged from the back”morning baby!” this guy said. I got scared and hit him in the abdomen. “aish....w..why did you do that” he said. By know I finally realized who it was. “ahh TOP oppa..... I..I'm sorry” I said. I got on my knees because he was still on the floor. “ It's okay.....sorry I scared you like that.” TOP said and started to blush. “so why are you here so early?”i said “umm well I came to talk to you.....about a few things..” he said. He got up and took my hand and lead me to the couch. “um sangah I want to know.....would... would you still think of marrying me.”he asked and looked at me with hopeful eyes. “uh....well oppa did this all just......i don't know.... I don't think we know each other enough to get married.....” I said and looked away. 's...sangah trust me we can learn about each other after marriage okay?!” TOP said. “b..but what if I don't like you after that?” I said in a low voice. “come on lets get married sangah!” TOP said and grabbed my hand and got on his knee. Why..... why does he look so cute right now......”ara” I said. “under one condition....if I end up not liking you....must let me go completely....okay.” I said looking straight in to his eyes. I know it pained him what I said. “o..okay” he said trying to be very manly about it.