Sorry, I love you. (Part 2)

Is it love? (one shots)

My friends convinced me to do part 2 of the previous one-shot/scenario, hope you like it ^__^

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I got the biggest scare of my life I saw the jar of pills on the floor next to the bottle of whiskey, he was there on the couch not moving, barely breathing, and just talking with soft whispers. Who could he do that? I called the ambulance, crying to come as fast as they could, as he talked saying he was sorry… saying goodbye.

With the rest of his strength he indicated me to a little red velvet opening it I could see a ring with a diamond, engagement ring. He was going to ask me to marry him? So why did he do what he did? Tears start to fall as he said “I’m sorry, I love you”. He can just end like this not now.

He was taken to the ambulance, trip lasted forever couldn’t let my eyes of him holding his hand tightly; I was like if I let it go it would be the end. We got to the hospital and I had to let him go they took him as I was waiting. I called the members telling where I was, they got there so fast so worried I could see they dressed in a hurry, they got close me asking what happened what the doctor said and so on. I was sitting in a chair looking down hiding my face and Seungho got on his knees in front of me trying to see my face I saw his sad and worried face.

-We are here now… - With simple words coming from his big lips I hugged him tightly cry loud as he got up still holding me.

- It’s my fault, everything… Shouldn’t have left him. – I cried into his shirt and he said nothing just hold me there until I was out of tears.

He stud there waiting and waiting, didn’t know if he was alive or not we needed someone to tell us something Chang Sun was going nuts trying to ask every nurse there where his friend was but nothing. Cheo Lyong and Chang Sun went to the dorm to get some sleep with the promise we would call them after we get some news, while Seungho and Sang Hyun stayed with me we waited for what seemed an internet until the doctor came to us.

-How is he? – Seungho asked getting up going on the doctor direction I followed being on the middle of him and Sang Hyun.

- He sallow a lot of pills with alcohol, we cleaned his stomach but it passed to long so his organism absorbed a lot he is really weak don’t think he haves been eating so that aggravated the situation.

- Is he going to be ok? – I asked.

- If his organism didn’t absorb that much pills he’s going to be fine we need to see if his body can take care of those drugs. – I start crying again holding Seungho arm.

- Can we see him? – Sang Hyun asked.

- For now only family.

- We’re engaged – They look at me suspicious so I lift my hand showing the ring that was for me. The doctor nodded indicating me to follow him to Byunghee room.

I was going to stay the night there so I sent the others home saying that I’ll give them news if something happens. In that cold dark room I saw the man that I love lying emotionless breathing so weakly, the man that hold me so close to his chest protecting me is now so weak , those shiny eyes that used to give me so much happiness were closed, his lips were dry, I sited on a chair near the bed placing my arms on top of the bed reaching for his hand holding it while I placed on my face, so cold, that hand that was so warm that used to caress my body is so cold, a single tear fell from my eye ending on his hand.

I stud there looking at him, thinking on everything that happened the good and the bad until a fall asleep with my head on the bed.

Byunghee.

I woke up, barely could open my eyes it was bright sun was coming through the window as my vision came to normal I saw her sleeping on that uncomfortable chair with her head on the bed. It made me smile until I realized I was at the hospital and the reason I was there… It was worst.

She stud here all night because of me, she cried again for me, even wend I try to leave her life forever I fail. How could I make her suffer again seems like I never learn, my hand traveled to her head softly I removed some hair of her face so I can see that peaceful expression of hers has the hair gets out of the way her hand that was hiding under her face and hair is slowly revealing I see a shine, it was the ring, the ring I was giving her after asking her to marry me she’s wearing it, tear fell from the corner of my eye and I touched her fingers. Sorry that I failed you.

I see her moving she is waking up, one by one her eyes open and she looks straight at me.

-You woke up – She got up so fast giving me a hug, how I missed feeling her body close to mine, her smell. – You got me so worry. – She goes back to her sit looking at me awkward. – I should call the others telling the news. – She was getting up to leave the room so I hold her wrist.

- Please don’t leave – She looks at me confuse – don’t leave this room, stay here with me – Tears start falling from my eyes – I can’t stand seeing you leave once again, please.

- Byunghee I’m just going to call the others.

- Please… - I must have looked so pitiful that she was going back to her sit but I pulled her to the bed holding her against my chest. – I’m sorry.

- Forget it… - She simply said getting comfortable against me hearing my heartbeat, after a few moments in that position I took her left hand on mine – You’re wearing the ring.

- Wasn’t for me? – She looks up staring at me scared.

- It was, but do you know why I bought it?

- I think so… - She looks to our hands together fitting so perfectly – You know I went there yesterday not only because of the members asking me but I wanted to tell you something.

- What was that? – I got curious, she moved sitting on the bed staring at me biting her lip.

- I don’t know how to say it – she looks at her hand still on mine then to me again – I’m pregnant.

- Y-your pregnant? It’s mine right? – She just nodded I could see she was scared of what I would do next. – Will you marry me? – I got close to her searching for her lips that soon touched mine, once again I could feel her close to me how I missed her.