Jealousy

Is it love? (one shots)

 

 

You have been spending a lot of time with your guy friend, he’s really nice, funny, the two of you have a lot in common and since your boyfriend is busy most of the time it’s nice to have someone to talk to. There’s also something happening Byung Hee is getting weird, angry, frustrated with something, well it’s pretty easy actually he’s jealous that every time he calls you’re with him, every time he gets home he’s there close to you, holding you, caressing your face and hands.

Today it’s a hot summer day and you went to the pool with you guy friend, you two were having a lot of fun on the water, splashing water on his face and piggyback riding. You decided to go to the towel to dry a little and go home and he followed you, has you got there you saw that you had five calls from Byung Hee so you decided to call him back.

-Finally you call! – He screams has he picks up.

- Calm down oppa I was on the water.

- Water? Where are you? – He was clearly angry

- I’m on the pool, why are you talking like that?

- You went alone?

- No…

- Do you want me to put you sun scream on your back? – Your friends ask you.

- You’re with him…

- Yes please. – You say to your friend.

- What?! You’re letting him touch you?

- Touch? What’s wrong with you today?

- Today? It’s isn’t just today, it’s enough. Goodbye!

- Oppa! – He turned off the phone.

You tried to call him but he never picked up, so you send him a text saying that you two will talk wend you get home. The rest of the day wasn’t as fun as it was before that call you were with your boyfriend reaction in your head. Finally you left the pool and went home, he was clearly there since his shoes were the first thing you saw and next your eyes followed to the couch in front he was there with a dark aura around him, looking at his hands like he was thinking.

-Oppa? – You called and we looked at you with his dark eyes. – Are you ok?

- Do I look ok?

- What’s wrong?

- What’s wrong? How can you ask me that? It’s always the same thing!

- What? – You were so lost with the topic of this conversation.

- Your friend! You’re always with him, at the park, at our lunch, here at home touching you holding you and now at the pool putting sun cream on you! The few time I have with you he’s there it’s like you don’t even want to be with me he’s always around!

- He’s my friend it isn’t’ my fault that wend you can be with me he’s already with me, since you don’t have fix schedule!

- That’s it! He’s always with you doesn’t he have a job or something? I don’t trust him! – He gets up getting close to you.

- How can you say that? You leave me alone for so long he’s the only one around!

- Can’t you see that he’s just trying to get in your pants?!

- Don’t you dare say that about him! – You slap him and he looked at you with a hurt expression.

- Guess he’s not the only one trying to get in someone pants – He straits up.

- Oppa! How can you say that?! – He turns his back to you. – After everything I had to handle so we could work? – You scream crying – And you talk about him? How do you think that said me to be with you after the fans attack me? How do you think that kept by my side saying that those scandals were a lie? Every time he was on your side! Saying that you won’t cheat! That you love me!

The last thing he hears is the door close you left as he looked to the door he wished he haven’t said those things. He knew that you were going to your friend house, he called you so many times he lost count leaving messages on your voice mail he knew that you wouldn’t talk to him but he had to try anyway finally he got out and drove to your friend house weirdly it was raining really hard Byung Hee couldn’t care less he went to you as fast has he could.

He got that and rang on the doorbell so many times, knocking on the door kicking it but nothing until your friend opens it.

-Please is she here? – He asked crying and wet from the rain, water falling from his face. – I know she’s here please…

- No you can’t. – He said with a hurt voice. – You really hurt her, I don’t know… - He pushed your friend and enters the house finding you on the couch crying.

- Jagiya please lets talk.

- NO! LEAVE!

- Give him a chance, he drove here in this rain he’s all wet just for waiting for you to open the door.

- But after everything he said.

- Just listen to him – Your friend said with a pealing look then leaving the room to upstairs.

- You still think he’s trying to get in my pants?

- Sorry, I shouldn’t have said those things, I was just so so

- Jealous? – You said cleaning your tears. – Why don’t you trust me?

- I do, but you are always with him and I’m afraid you’ll leave me it’s that I can’t be with you every day like him, I can’t give you so much time, the attention you deserve for the love of god I couldn’t even be at your birthday! – he sited next to you not carrying if he would get the couch wet - You know how much that hurt me? How I wanted to be the first to give you a kiss while giving you your present?

- Oppa, I know you can’t be with me so many times but since the beginning I know that, it hurts it’s true but thanks to him I could stay by your side for so long because he was on your side holding me every time you stud close to a girl, every time there was a scandal.

- I didn’t know that I really didn’t. – He looked so sad while holding your hands, his hands were cold from the rain.

- I love you so much jagiya I’m scared of loosing you for someone that can give you the time you need, that can take you out without fans.

- I love you too oppa.

- Forgive me, I promise I’ll change I’ll be better.

- I forgive you, don’t change just don’t do that trust me.

- I will – he gets close placing his hand on your face pulling you to him, with lips almost touching he whispered. – I love you. Stay with me forever. – His cold lips touched yours kissing passionately.