Prom

Is it love? (one shots)

 

It finally came! The big night, your prom and Byung Hee was going to take you it was like a dream come true. You were going to wear a strapless blue dress that went a little up your knees with a bow on the left side, for heels you had some black simple high heels to finish your hair was all pulled on  the right side lifted making like a waterfall effect. You couldn’t wait to see him, finally you hear the door bell ring opening the door you see him perfectly dress on his black tuxedo with a dark blue tie, he looked stunting, whit a killer smirk that could make you faint.

-Hello gorgeous – He said - ready for the big night?

- Ready oppa – He got in the house to great your parents that were in the other room, your mother was with the camera set for a picture of you two. You were lucky that your parents liked Byung Hee and approved your relationship.

After he great them he took a little box of his pocket it was a corsage, with small white roses and blue piece of satin coming out of it ending on a little bow closer to the hand, it was beautiful. Carefully he placed around your wrist that moment your mother took a picture. It was so perfect being with him, you took a picture with him before you leave saying goodbye to your parents and you two went on his car to your prom. Getting there you saw a crowd at the door around the red carpet couples were going in one by one taking pictures, the two of you waited for your turn to walk on the red carpet and you were feeling nervous.

-Don’t worry jagiya you look gorgeous – He said near your ear sending shivers.

- Thank you oppa, you look amazing – You said kissing him softly on the lips. It was your time to walk on the red carpet arm by arm with him.

Confidently you walked with him smiling to the door and took the picture. In there you saw your friends and went to say hi to them introducing Byung Hee to them, he talked with the guys while you were with the girls. Few later you two were dancing, he was so lovely and dorky you loved that cute smile then a slow song started playing he got close to you placing his hands on your hip while yours were around his neck and you two danced. He got his face closer to yours kissing you softly on the forehead, nose, cheek and finally lips.

-I love you jagiya. – He said on your ear.

- Love you too oppa.

It was perfect, the lights, the music, your school friends and above all him, he that took time to take you to that small party. Soon prom ended and it was time to go home, after saying goodbye to your friends you went to the car hand by hand with him, he gave you his jack since it got a little cold, it smelled like him and it made you go crazy. Getting to the car e opened your door and you saw him going around the car to enter he was so perfect so handsome and sweet, you felt so lucky.

-Ready to go home jagiya? – He said opening the door and getting in.

- Oppa … - You called getting close to him ending kissing him passionately, the kiss ended due to the lack of hair.

- Wow what got into you?

- Just saying thanks – You kissed him again placing your hands on the back of his head pulling him closer he quickly responded kissing back invading your mouth with his tongue while his hand went to his hip.

- Glad you’re happy – He breathes after that long passionate kiss – everything for you. – H smiled.

- Oppa let’s go to your house. – You bated your lower lip looking at him.

- Won’t your parents mind?

- Don’t worry, I just want to be with you – You kissed his lips again, going to his jaw line, neck biting him, he understood what you wanted.

- Are you sure? – He looked in your eyes.

- Yeah I’m sure oppa, I’m ready.

- Please think straight don’t want you to regret it. – He looked so serious.

- I won’t, don’t you want me? – You plead.

- Of course – He gave you a small peek on the lips – but I love you too much to do something like this on an impulse.

- I really want this oppa. – You said to him looking deep on his eyes he then drove of to his apartment, still nervous about what you asked him.

Is not that he doesn’t want but he’s afraid he can’t stop, afraid of hurting you. Yo two got there and went in the apartment, getting in you kiss him right away pulling him passionately. Kissing each other he took you to his room placing you carefully on his bed.

-Jagiya if I hurt you please tell me.

- You won’t hurt me – You smiled at him caressing his face.

Slowly you two got lost on each other arms, making love for the first time, giving yourself to him. The next morning you woke up with his white shirt and the smell of food, getting up you went to the kitchen seeing him making breakfast.

-Oppa…

- Moring jagiya – He said smiling at you. – Did you sleep well? – He got close to you kissing and hugging.

- Yes – you smiled sitting on the table watching him finish cooking. After he placed everything on the table smiling at you, the two of you eaten and you couldn’t stop thinking about last night. You got close to him and kissed him passionately. – Oppa about last night…

- What? Did I hurt you I’m so sorry jagiya – He got worried.

- No, nothing like that it was perfect actually – He got surprised and relieved – I was wondering can we do it again? – You asked shyly, smirking he gave you a peek on your lips getting up right after piking you up bride style taking you to the bedroom.