Meeting for the first time

Is it love? (one shots)

 

Most of your friends have a boyfriend, well actually all of your girl friends have a guy in their life and it gets so annoying being around them, they are always talking about their boyfriends, what they did that was nice, cute, lovely or what they did wrong that it seems that’s everything. Gosh! And above all they are always nagging about the fact that you don’t have anyone in your life, it’s not that you can’t get a guy it’s that you don’t want to, usually guys are annoying, to childish even for you, liars or just purely trying to get laid.

So today you are with your friends on the same coffee shop listening to them talking about the same, stabbing them sometimes in your mind until you hear the bell hanging over the door moving your attention to the door since you were turned to it, you see a tall man with dark hair and sunglasses wearing a dark gray t-shirt with a light gray cardigan some dark blue jeans and white sneakers he was well built, with a long neck waiting to be bitten. You stared at him analyzing his movements has he moves to the table in front of yours turned to you allowing you to keep watching him has you were waiting to see his eyes, he made a soft smirk taking his sun glasses has he looked straight in your eyes making you blush and look down to your hands that were on top of the table.

-Don’t you think? – Your friends touch your arm.

- What? – You look at her.

- Weren’t you listening? – Your face showed it all of course not – Why is your face all red? – she places he hand softly on your forehead while your eyes move to his direction seeing that he was still looking you get even redder. – It’s not a fever.

- What are you staring at? – Another asks since she was in front of you she turns behind seeing that handsome man drinking his coffee while looking straight in front, your friend turned right away knowing what was wrong whit you her smiled couldn’t be bigger, she curves a little to the front speaking softly – That guy his really hot! – She smirked – Don’t you guys look it’ll make it obvious! – She said seeing the curiosity of the other girls.

- So that’s why you were distracted, - the one on your right said – nice, you have me blessing.

- Since wend I need your blessing you straight up on the chair just to cross eyes with that handsome man that clearly knew you guys were talking about him – You guys only know how to embarrass me – You put your hand on your forehead moving your head on disapproval from side to side.

- Since wend? – One asked surprised.

- Really? You really want to talk about that – You make that look making obvious.

- You’re so mean – she crosses her arms making a cute annoyed face making you laugh your eyes travelled to the table in front of you and he wasn’t there anymore and your smile vanished, you wanted him to talk to you nothing like a little flirting, you wanted to keep giving him glances has he smirked.

- I’ll be back going to the restroom. – You got up, moving slowly the restroom was on a lower floor so you needed to walk down some stairs, you really didn’t like those stairs it seems like you were going to fall every single time, finally you got to the restroom after a few minutes you got out with a sight still thinking about that handsome man,  while placing your feet on one of the steps you slipped and felt yourself falling back closing your eyes hard you noticed you didn’t felt the floor on your but instead you felt something warm and soft holding you body has you open your eyes each at the time and you saw a sweet smile and caring eyes, that handsome man was now holding you tight against him preventing you from falling.

- Are you ok? – He asked.

- Y-yes – you said after processing what happen has he placed you softly on the ground. – Thank you so much – you bow smiling ashamed with what happen.

- No need to thank me, but you should be careful I can’t save you every time you know.

- Yes… - You say getting red.

- Him Byung Hee by the way. – You introduce yourself to him as he moved the hair from your face to the side with those long fingers – it’s nice to meet you, you know you get even cuter wend you make that shy smile, bet your boyfriend has a gun with him every time you go out.

- Thank you, actually I don’t have a boyfriend – you look at him biting your lip.

- You don’t? – He actually looked surprised – In that case can you give me you number? Maybe we can go out – You look at him astonished, it was so sudden and the cute childish face that he was making so different from the guy he seemed to be – or maybe not, sorry … It was nice to meet you – He was going to leave.

- I would love to – You say making him stop and go back next to you handing you his phone.

- Glad you change your mind. – He smirked.

- It was that it was too sudden wasn’t expecting that from you.

- Don’t know why you’re a pretty girl – You two start moving up stairs – I like girls like you and you seem interesting. – He pick his glasses has you two get near the tables – look I need to go now but I’ll call you so we can go out.

- I’ll like that – you smile at him.

- See you next time – He leaves but not before he giving you a kiss on the cheek letting your friends staring with mouth open. You sited again next to them as they asked questions about what happen you receive a text from a unknown number “What about tomorrow we go to the coffee same place same hour? Hope you are smiling like you did just a minute a go. – Byung Hee”