Does life move on?

Is it love? (one shots)

 

 

After a few months of your break up with Byung Hee you were feeling better at least that was what it looked like, you were going out with friends, laughing, playing and even made a new guy friend which is closer and closer to you each day that passes. He makes you smile laugh, he really lights up your day. Visits you at your office, take you lunch wend you are to busy saying that wants you to stay healthy with that lunch usually is a note or a flower showing his care, this kind of things even make your fellow work mates jealous and sight to that vision, he was gorgeous, had a beautiful smile, was tall, useful in a different company. Every girl perfect man was there and was there for you and only you, still you couldn’t stop thinking of Byung Hee.

Every time he went there you reminded how Byung Hee never did that because of his schedule, every time he smiled it reminded you of how Byung Hee smile was perfect and dorky at the same time so many time he appeared on your mind on your dreams maybe that’s why you and that perfect guy never went further that going out and talking.

Now you are at the park waiting for him to come to meet you, the same park you and Byung Hee came to talk, to walk and dream about your future this things were wandering on your mind until you feel something touch your shoulder looking up you see that perfect guy smiling so brightly to you.

-Sorry for being late – he says while you get up from that bench.

- You’re not that late – you smile at him looking him from head to toe, he was wearing just some casual clothes jeans plain black t-shirt but still looked good.

- Shall we go take a walk and eat ice cream? – You nod and followed him, walking slowly enjoying the sun you too laugh and shared some more stories after a few minutes walking you two went to get an ice cream and sat on a bench eating it and talking.

- Saki? – You hear, a familiar voice as you looked you saw Byung Hee with Cheol Yong, also known as Mir, holding an ice cream.

- Byung Hee and Cheol Yong – You get up to greet then even if you were nervous as hell, your friend gets up and greets then as you introduce then to you.

- You look good – Byung Hee says in a stiff tone.

- Yea, you guys too I heard that you guys have been working hard.

- We have to – Cheol Yong says exited.

- We should go the others are waiting – Byung Hee said still in the same tone after saying goodbye he and Cheol Yong left you and your friend. The rest of the afternoon went by like nothing happen at least to your friend, soon you had to go home of course he accompany you there.

At home alone you started thinking about that afternoon mainly about meeting Byung Hee like that it was weird. Few days went by and you still thought about him he never left you mind even if you took broke up for some stupid reason you loved him but you had to move on and that’s what you were trying to do with your friend, it wasn’t fair for him using him to forget you ex. This night you have a job party with a numerous companies so you had to go, formal party needs a good dress, you were wearing a sapphire blue strapless dress with a black fabric strip around your waist with diamond shape made of small blue, white and gray rocks the dress stud a little above your knees, your long brown hair was slightly curled you have some soft make-up and to finish you were wearing some soft silver high heels, you looked amazing.

The party was going well you were talking to your female co-workers , has your friend went to meet some important people, that talk went from work to men, laughing and commenting the guys on the room your eyes laid on Byung Hee that was near the bar talking to a girl a beautiful blonde girl with a perfect body and a dress that showed that very well, she touched his hands and face laughing, he was laughing too, that perfect smile on that perfect body in that black suit that looks so well on him made you kind of sad, you used to be the only one and now he moved on. Like nothing he’s smiling to someone else the same way he used to do to you, maybe he says the same things, maybe he does the same thing makes love to her like he used to do with you maybe…

After a few minutes lost in that vision you guy friend, the supposed perfect friend, managed to get you attention you to chat a little even if your mind was elsewhere you smile at him. This time was Byung Hee that saw you in that perfect sapphire blue dress, smiling brightly, touching your hair, your lips moving everything that once was his with a sight he left the party.

Walking to the parking lot he wondered how this got like this each one of you on different places of your life, leaving like this separated your smile turned to another man, your heart in someone else hands after he left it unprotected.

-I don’t deserve her back, that’s why she moved on – he entered his car and drove to a bar, feeling the need to drink.

On the party you didn’t saw Byung Hee leave you just didn’t saw him again, enjoying the rest of the night with your friend after a few hours your friend drove you home as the gentleman he is, talking a little on the car his lips ended on yours just for a second but it didn’t felt right you looked at him surprised with your hand placed on top of your lips.

-Sorry if it was to sudden I wanted to do that for a long time, it’s that I like you a lot and I need to take a chance please don’t stop talking to me because of this. – Seconds later you said goodbye to him thanking him for the lift but not mentioning the kiss.

Entering your building you went to your floor you were shocked wend you saw Byung Hee sited on the floor looking straight at you, he have been drinking.

-Byung Hee what are you doing here? – You asked worried breaking his concentration.

- Is he better than me? – You got close to him seeing if he was alright.

- How? What are you talking about? – You asked while he got up and you opened your door to get in, you were at the door inside your house and he was on the other side.

- That guy you have been dating! Does he treat you better than me? – He moved his arms speaking loud.

- Please don’t talk so loud – You tried to reason with him and he got in your house so you closed the door.

- He’s not even good looking – he complained again.

- What do you care about that? – You cross your arms above your chest.

- I care! I care a lot! – He pushed against the wood door holding your shoulders.

- Byung Hee we’re not together anymore you left.

- You made me left – He looked down with his eyes on your , he started leaning kissing the top of it.

- Byung Hee, don’t do this – you called, he didn’t answered or stopped just kept on kissing going up to your neck, check and then lips kissing until you break. That kiss was full with need, soon you respond to his kiss, you missed him so much that was impossible for you to resist any longer. Holding each other, kissing touching you to went to the bed room already without your dress on, only with you black bra and and him without his tie and shirt open he was on top of you kissing and biting your lip touching each other he suddenly stops looking in your eyes.

- I never wanted us to break up - he sits pulling you to sit on top of him turned to his face while he kissed your lips, check and neck softly. – Only after I saw you with your boyfriend I realized how much I love you and that I don’t what you to be with other men.

- Boyfriend? – You try to think but in that situation it was hard until it hit you – He’s not my boyfriend Byung Hee.

- Really? – His face lightens up with a big smile and he kissed you hungrily.

- What about that blonde girl you were at the party? – You asked after that kiss.

- Blonde? I just meet her there don’t even remember her name – You two smile at each other realizing that neither of you actually moved on – Well where was I? – Byung Hee pushes you to the bed once again so he could enjoy every moment with you in his arms once again.