Lost Clip

L.Joe you Pabo!

 

 
 
HOME-
 
Eun Sun's POV :
 
Me and Ljoe were eating dinner. I was eating dinner happily while Ljoe was eating it normally. 
 
I caught him looking at me and he frowned. I looked at him.
 
'What's wrong? Is there something on my face?' I asked him while touching my cheeks.
 
'Where's your clip?' He asked.
 
'It's here-' I was checking the fringe of my hair but couldn't feel the clip. I gasped.
 
Ljoe frowned at me again. 'YAH! Don't tell me you lost it!?' He said.
 
'Ann....niyo! a..ahh! Now I remember! I left it upstairs in the bathroom! I'll get it!' I quickly finished my dinner and dashed upstairs into my room.
 
'Oh no where could it be??!!' I thought as I started searching around my room.
 
Ljoe's POV :
 
Eun Sun quickly finished her dinner and ran upstairs.' That's weird'. I thought. 'It seems like she has lost it. I frowned again. I decided to let it go and walked upstairs to my room.
 
Eun Sun POV :
 
I was sure I was wearing the clip for the whole day. Now I was searching everywhere for the clip. I searched in the drawer, wardrobe, under the pillow, under my bed, my bedside table, my desk, the bathroom but still nothing.
 
'AISHHHH!' I said ruffling my hair worried. Where could it be?  Could it still be at school? I quickly grabbed my keys, phone and wallet and rushed downstairs and ran to school.
 
Ljoe's POV :
 
While I was in my room listening to music and playing with my IPad, I got bored.
 
'She's probably still searching for the clip. I should tell her it's not that important. AISHH! WHY didn't I do that earlier anyway?' I asked myself and quickly walked out of my room to Eun Sun's room. I gasped when I opened Eun Sun's door. Clothes were piled everywhere. Her desk was a mess filled with pencils and paper, while the blankets were all over the floor.
 
'AISHHH! Where is she?!' I thought.
 
I checked her bathroom. It was also in a mess too. Did she lose the clip?  AISH EUN SUN!!
 
'EUN SUN!' I called out her name as I went downstairs. No reply. I checked the kitchen, living room and everywhere, but I still couldn't find her.
 
'She can't be out. It's so late' I thought checking the time. 9:30pm.
 
I dashed upstairs to my room and grabbed my phone. I called Eun Sun. She answered.
 
'YAH EUN SUN!? Where are you now?!' I asked worriedly.
 
'I'm..um ... at school, I..I lost something.' Eun Sun said quietly on the other line.
 
I widened my eyes. 'IT'S SO LATE! Come back home because....er.....erh because..I'm hungry! You have to cook me food so hurry up.' I thought of a lame excuse for her to come home. But it was too late. She already hung up on me. AISHHH! I grabbed my phone, the keys and my wallet and dashed outside.
 
'AISHH! The buses won't be working this late!' I said outloud and quickly called a taxi.
 
Eun Sun POV-
 
AT SCHOOL :
 
I walked to my classroom, spooked that the school became so scary in the dark. I used my phone as a guide light and quickly walked to my class. I started searching when I heard a noise. OH NO. IS THERE A ............. NO. STOP OVERREACTING EUN SUN! IT'S JUST THE WIND. I continued searching when suddenly I heard the noise coming closer and closer to me. I started to sweat in fear. I closed my eyes but something touched me and shouted out BOO!! I screamed.
 
Ljoe POV :
 
When I got to school I quickly used my phone as a light and ran to Eun Sun's classroom. When I got there I was relived that I saw Eun Sun crawling around in her classroom. I was about to shout out her name when I saw her getting freaked out. I decided that I should scare her more! >:D I got closer and closer to her and touched her shouting out BOO! I heard her scream and I laughed trying to calm her down.
 
Eun Sun POV :
 
I started screaming as loud as I can hoping the thing would go away. Then I heard someone laughing. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Ljoe laughing hard. Without thinking I hugged him while sobbing.
 
Ljoe POV :
 
I saw Eun Sun opening her eyes. I was ready to get slapped, kicked or shouted by her when instead she hugged me.  I heard her sob and I hugged her back without thinking. 'Oh man what am I doing?!' I thought as I tried to cheer her up. After a while she stopped crying. I looked at her. She appologized. 'Why did she appologized?' I thought.
 
'I l..*sniff I lost the clip.' She said quietly. 'I thought I would find it in my classroom but it wasn't there.'
 
'AISH! Don't worry about the clip! I can get you a new one.' I said.
 
'Really?' She asked again.
 
'Yeh, but now it's getting late. We should go home now. Let's go.' I said as I ushered her outside of school. We caught the taxi home.
 
HOME-
 
Ljoe POV-
 
We got home, and Eun Sun quickly laid on the couch, looking exhausted.
 
'Why are you so tierd?' I asked her sitting on another couch opposite of her.
 
'Because I ran to school since the buses weren't occupied this late at night.' She said back resting her head on the couch.
 
'Why didn't you take the taxi ahjumma!' I said back.
 
'Because I might have to wait long for the taxi so I might as well run to school than waste time.' She said looking at me.
 
I smirked. 'Did you really care about the clip that much or cared that I gave you the clip? I asked staring into Eun Sun's eyes.
 
She blushed and stuttered nervously 'N...n..no I...I cared about..the clip of course you PABO! AISHH! She finished, ruffling her hair. 'I'm going to sleep!' She then ran upstairs. After I heard her door closed I smiled. 'Kim Eun Sun. I know you care about the clip because I bought it for you.' I thought and went upstairs to go to sleep too.
 
Eun Sun POV-
 
Ljoe smirked. 'Do you really care about the clip that much or cared that I gave you the clip? He asked staring into my yes.
 
I blushed and fought back. But I failed since I stuttered too much. 'N...n..no...I...I..cared about..the clip you PABO! AISHH! I finished ruffling my hair. 'I'm going to sleep!' I said and quickly ran upstairs to my room.  I quickly cleaned up the mess I made before and jumped on my bed. I sighed as I glanced up on the ceiling. 'Yes. It was because you bought me the clip Ljoe.' I thought and smiled.