Awkward Questions From L.Joe

L.Joe you Pabo!

 

 
 
Eun Sun POV-
 
I got home as fast as I can. I was puffing red-faced by the time I got home.
 
When I got home I saw Ljoe resting on the couch, playing with his IPad. 
 
'Oh Eun Sun, You're back. You're late so quickly make dinner!! I'm starving.' He said still playing with his IPad.
 
I stomped my foot and puffed out my cheeks and stormed to the kitchen.
 
After cooking I told Ljoe to come to eat dinner. I didn't feel hungry anymore so I decided to do my homework. 
 
'You're not eating?' Ljoe asked.
 
'Nope. I'm already full.' I answered concentrating on my homework.
 
Ljoe nodded.
 
'Eun Sun-ah....' Ljoe said.
 
'hmmm?' I asked him while scanning through my books.
 
'Where were you before when I called?' He asked.
 
'Oh I was with Woohyun. I was treating him icecream.' I said looking up.
 
Ljoe furrowed his eyebrows. 'How come you never treat me icecream?'
 
I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. 'Didn't I treat you to a fancy dinner yesterday?' I asked.
 
'OH yehh...' He said remembering.
 
I puffed my cheeks again and continued to work.
 
'Soo umm...Do you like Woohyun?' He asked shyly.
 
I choked. 'BWOH?!!' 
 
'Well, do you?' He asked seriously.
 
'No. He's just a very good friend to me.' I said back. 'Better personality too.' I thought and giggled.
 
'Ohh...' Ljoe said nodding.
 
While I was drinking water, Ljoe then asked me 'Then do you still like me?' He asked smirking.
 
I choked again and spat out my drink in the other direction and looked at Ljoe.
 
Ljoe put his hands in the air to say that it wasn't his fault. I glared at him. I stomped my feet and sat down again puffing my cheeks.
 
Ljoe POV :
 
Eun Sun then stomped her feet and sat down puffing her cheeks.
 
AISH I never knew Woohyun likes these type of aggressive girls 
 
FLASH BACK-
 
At lunch I was sitting with Woohyun at the cafeteria while Chunji was lining up to get his lunch. Suddenly I asked Woohyun.
 
'Hey....are you close to Eun Sun?' I asked him.
 
'Kinda I guess.' He smiled munching on his sandwich.
 
I nodded.
 
'She's a sweet girl, I think I'm starting to like her.' Woohyun suddenly said.
 
I choked. 'BWOH?! HERR??!!' I asked again.
 
'Yeh,' He chuckled. 'I knew you would be suprised since she's the girl you rejected.' He laughed.
 
I stood there shocked.
 
FLASH BACK ENDED-
 
MORNING-
 
Eun Sun POV :
 
I was getting ready inside my room when I caught a glimspe of the clip Ljoe bought for me sitting neatly on my bedside table. I smiled and picked it up and clipped it on my hair neatly, and dashed down stairs to make breakfast.
 
Ljoe was already sitting on the couches waiting. When he saw me he smirked. I made a face. 'Our morning greetings' =.=
 
While we were walking Ljoe said, 'You are...um... wearing the clip today '
 
I nodded and smiled.
 
LUNCH-
 
I was looking for Woohyun remembering that I was supposed to eat lunch with him.
 
'Eun Sun-ah!' Woohyun waved me over to the school oval. I waved back and ran to him.
 
'Annyeong Woohyun-shi!' I said happily. He smiled and said. 'Call me oppa! We are friends now right? So call me oppa!' 
 
'Ohh Oppa!' I blushed and we sat down eating.
 
'I like your clip Eun Sun!' Woohyun said.
 
'Ahh thankyou oppa!' I smiled.
 
'Soo what did you cook for your cousin yesterday?' He asked.
 
'OH! Just simply dishes. I'm not a very good cook.' I answered remembering about the awkward questions that Ljoe asked me yesterday.
 
He nodded smiling.
 
'RING RING RING' The bell rings. I quickly waved good bye to Woohyun and ran to my class.
 
Woohyun POV-
 
The bell rang and I said goodbye to Eun Sun. She waved back and ran to her classes. I smiled. When I was about to walk off, I saw Eun Sun's clip on the ground. I picked it up and looked ahead. Eun Sun was already in her class. I smiled and put her clip in my pocket. I guess I can give it to her tomorrow.