Date

L.Joe you Pabo!

"Yah!" Gyu Won gasped as she turned around.

As a quick instinct, Gyu Won stepped her on the stranger's foot and whipped it's hand away from her. The stranger groaned in pain and Gyu Won turned around to meet eyes with the enemy she hated the most. Chunji.

'What are you doing here?!' Gyu Won asked half suprised, half angry. "Did you come to stalk me?" her eyes turned into slits. "Touche" Chunji raised an eyebrow as he held up his hands in defense. "What do you want from me?" Gyu Won grunted as she stepped aside from the door, her eyes immediately changed as she caught sight of her manager. "Annyeong" Gyu Won smiled and bent her body at an angle of 90 degrees, "Excuse me?" Chunji stepped back appalled, as Gyu Won's face instantly darkened as she glared back at him. "Are you a demon?" Chunji circled around the said girl, "Are you gay?" Gyu Won shook her head as she pointed to his feminine body structure. Chunji raised his brows, amused. No girl has ever said that to him before. 'Of course not. Can't you tell I'm straight? I like girls.' Gyu Won scoffed. 'Yeh, With an annoying attitude like that. Definitely a girl.' Gyu Won sarcastically said, rolling her eyes at the latter. She was about to take a step in the cafe when Chunji pulled her back. Gyu Won angrily shoved Chunji off. 'Now what do you want!? Do you really want to test my patience!?' Chunji touched his chest, pretending to be hurt. 'Ouch. You know you shouldn't be so violent with me. You sure are one fiesty little girl.' Gyu Won ignored him and was about to step in the cafe when Chunji pulled her back again and didn't let go of her arm. 'Yah! Let me go! Let me go Lee Chanhee!' Chunji smirked as she called out his first name. 'Since when did you become so close to me to call me by my first name?' Seeing the havoc outside, the customers from the cafe all stared at the window, wondering what two teenagers were arguing about. The manager stalked out to the cafe and opened the door. 'Sorry to disturb your lover's quarell Miss Lee Gyu Won, but you are disturbing the customers inside the cafe. You rather go inside and work now or go off with your little boyfriend to discuss your matter some where else.' Before Gyu Won could say anything, Chunji smiled at the manager. 'Actually, we'll be happy to do that. Thanks for asking. Come on jagiya. We need to discuss that matter somewhere else.' Before looked at Chunji in disbelief. 'What in the world has gotten into you Lee Chanhee. You aren't my boyfri-' 'We'll be going now. Sorry for disturbing you.' Chunji smiled sweetly before whisking Gyu Won away.

"Let go of me!" Gyu Won huffed as she halted to a stop. "You know there really is no point in struggling, I'm a man and you know--" Chunji grimaced as he touched his bruised arm. "Where are we even going" Gyu Won groaned as she looked around at her surroundings, she hadn't even realised that she was in an unknown and foreign area. "You my friend, have the honour of going on a one-in-a-lifetime date with Chunji the greatest" Gyu Won numbly nodded along, "You're really crazy aren't you?" Chunji stepped back flabbergausted, "I think you're crazy for calling me crazy" Chunji in his breath, "Are you sure you're not a demon?". Gyu Won just simply blew at her bangs, "And for the last time, are you sure you're not gay?" Gyu Won rolled her eyes as he greased her off. "Whatever, let's just see go" Chunji's grasp on her arm loosened, "Thank y--" Chunji smirked as he tightly entwined their hands together. "Yah! People are going to misunderstand" Gyu Won uneasily glanced around, "Who? We already officially declared that we were going out" Chunji looked back at her and gave her a knowing look. "But we're not!" Gyu Won's eyes widened, "Exactly" Chunji closed the gap between them and dangerously lingered next to the crook of her neck. "Yah! We're not--" Gyu Won lightly pushed him away with her free hand, desperately trying to change the atmosphere as a light shade of pink appeared on her cheeks. "Where do you want to go first?" Chunji asked the petite girl, "To my job" Gyu Won plastered a fake smile on her face, "Great! I get to choose" Chunji grinned as he dragged Gyu Won along with him. 

"Ta dah!" Chunji stretched out his two arms, staring up at the small but cozy orphanage in front of him. Gyu Won's mouth was left wide agape. "W-What are we doing here?" Chunji shook his head, "Shame on you, don't you like this place?" Chunji feigned a sob. "You know I wasn't implying that, I'm just asking because... you don't seem like the type of person who would come to this type of place" Gyu Won looked up at him. "I am hurt by your accusations, do you think that lowly of me?" Chunji pouted and heaved a long sigh in an attempt to make her feel guilty. "Oh grow up" Gyu Won coughed, trying to get rid of the awkward atmosphere that was falling upon them. "Ouch, you meanie" Chunji sulked as he wiped away his fake tears. 

"Oppa!" A little girl wearing a yellow sun dress ran over to Chunji and giggled as she jumped into his embrace. "How's my little dongsaeng been doing lately?" Chunji lightly tapped her nose, "Tae Pil has been so mean to me while you were gone" Da Hee scrunched up her face at the mention of her older brother. "But," Da Hee's gaze drifted towards Gyu Won, "Who are you?" Da Hee innocently blinked. "My name is Lee Gyu Won" Gyu Won stepped back flustered, "Oppa! You didn't tell me you got married" Da Hee's eyes became watery. "I'm sorry Da Hee, Oppa just--" Chunji shot her a look as Gyu Won smacked his arm, "We're not married, isn't that right Chunji?" Gyu Won gritted her teeth together, "Jagiya, don't do this to me" Chunji whined as he lightly ruffled her hair. "Lee Chan Hee" Gyu Won's voice dripped with venom with every word she had spat out. "Unnie, why are you doing that to my oppa?" Da Hee twisted her lips, "Busted" Chunji winked as he laughed out loud, clutching on Da Hee's little hands. 'Dahee, why don't you go back to your play with your friends while I talk to my fianc-OW!' Chunji rubbed his sore back as he stared at the girl in front of him. 'Man you sure have strength. I didn't know girls were so strong.' Gyu Won raised an eyebrow as she stared at the latter. 'Do you really want to try me?' Dahee giggled as she watched the two youngsters bicker with each other. 'Unnie and oppa are so silly.'

Gyu Won trudged up the hill as she clutched onto the straps of her school bag. She heard an groan and sighed to herself before turning around. 'Could you be any slower?' She stared in amusement as the male behind her tried to catch up. 'Give me a break! It's not like I knew that walking you home would include several steep hills.' Chunji muttered as he tried gasping for breath. Gyu Won rolled her eyes. 'You sounded like you just climbed Mount Everest. I told you to not walk me home.' 'Shouldn't you be thanking me that I'm kindly sacrificing my precious time just to walk you home in the middle of the night?' Chunji pointed out. Gyu Won scoffed at his stupidity before walking in front of him. 'What ever you say your highness.'

After passing the convinience store and corssing the road over to the bus stop, Gyu Won came to halt as she stopped in front of her house, surrounded by rose bushes and a neatly trimmed tree in front of her lawn. 'Well, this is it. You should go now before it gets late.' Gyu Won spoke before opening her white gate. 'Aren't you forgetting something?' Chunji asked. Gyu Win crossed her arms. 'Thanks.' She muttered. 'What was that?' Chunji teased. Gyu Won pushed Chunji away. 'You know what I mean. Now go home before it gets dark.' Chunji chuckled as he stared at the girl in front of him. 'How about a good night kiss?' Gyu Won growled. 'Don't push it.' Chunji chuckled and leaned in. Gyu Won widened her eyes at the sudden closeness and was about to move back when she felt something soft hit against her forehead. Chunji leaned back and smiled at her gently. 'See you tomorrow.' He gave a wave before walking off. Gyu Won stood there in shock, trying to rewind what just happened. Did he just kissed her?


Merry Christmas and a Happy new year everyone! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! There will be more Eunjo moments in the next update! This fic is nearly endinggggg~~ :( But do not worry as there will be a brand new fanfic coming up! Stay tuned! Oh and please check out this trailer by -shutup. Thankyou! Her tralier shop is just in the foreword so please check it out. Chao!

-chocolover56 and luluwifeyxoxo