Lunch With Nam Woohyun

L.Joe you Pabo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTv7VpYEUzM

 

AT LUNCH-

You were putting your things back in your locker when you got a text message from your phone. You read the message. It was from Gyu Won:

  Eun Sun-ah! Me and Heejin can't eat lunch with you because we need to finish our history assignment in the library ^^ sorry! We promise we will eat lunch with you tomorrow!! ~ ^_^ BYE !! ~ <3

Gyu Won, x

You sighed but smiled and continued putting your things in your locker when somebody tapped you in the shoulder. You jumped and looked behind you, only to find a giggling Woohyun.

You sighed in relief and lightly slapped Woohyun on the arm.

'Woohyun! Is this what you always do when you want to talk to someone? By scaring them?' You asked giggling.

Woohyun chuckled. ' Nope, anyway, how are you?' Woohyun asked you.

You looked at him confused but then you remembered that Ljoe rejected you and embarassed you in front of many students.

'Ahh- ' You said remembering. 'I..I'm fine.' You smiled.

'That's great!.' Woohyun said beaming. 'Do you want to join me for lunch?'

'Oh sure!' You said smiling, relieved that you didn't have to eat lunch on your own.

Ljoe POV :

I was walking to my locker to put my things away when I saw Woohyun tapping Eun Sun on the shoulder. I saw Eun Sun turn around and laugh while hitting him lightly.  'That's weird.' I thought. 'Since when did they become so close?' I thought furrowing my eyebrows watching them from afar.

No one's POV :

After you and Woohyun finished eating lunch you both were walking around the school garden. You were laughing at his lame jokes while he was laughing because of your cute behavior. After the bell rang you waved good bye to Woohyun and walked to your locker. While getting your things you saw Ljoe walking to his locker. You kept stealing glances at him and then he caught you. You blushed and avoided eye contact. You were about to walk to class when somebody grabbed you on the wrist. You spun around and saw Ljoe holding your wrist. You blinked at him.

'u..uh.. remember to wait for me at when school ends. I'm still not familiar with the way from school to your house, so meet me in front of the school gates.' He said.

'o...oh ok.' You said blushing.

He released the grip and went to class.

You put your hand over your chest. 'Why is my heart beating so fast?' You asked yourself. You then looked at the time on your watch and quickly ran to class.

Ljoe's POV :

'AISHH' I thought. 'I probably startled her, and..and why is my heart beating so fast?' I asked myself as I put my hand over my chest to feel my heartbeat.

Eun Sun's POV :

After the bell rang for hometime I rushed to the school gates, patiently waiting for Ljoe. I saw Ljoe in a far distance walking slowly with girls giggling and walking behind him as usual.

'AISH I used to be in that crowd' I thought. 'If only they found out how childish and arrogant he was.'

Ljoe then saw me and walked over passed me. I looked at him confused and then remembered that I was still in the school grounds with Ljoe. I then pouted, and followed Ljoe from behind. When we were far enough from school,  Ljoe slowed down his walking and is now in the same pace as me, I looked at him and he acted like nothing happened. I shrugged it off and puffed out my cheeks. Then Ljoe started a conversation. 

'Uh...erm. hey how did you know Woohyun? I..I was trying to find him today when I saw you talking to him...' Ljoe said stuttering.

You looked at him, eyebrows raised. 'Why did he ask me that?' You thought but then answered him.

'Well, I bumped onto him at the first day of school and then we introduced ourselves and so, that's how we became friends.' You said looking sideways for the bus when you reached the bus stop.

'TSK. I never knew you were so clumsy. First you bump into me and then you bump into my friend Woohyun? Are those on purpose?' He asked teasingly.

I glared at him when the bus came and the whole trip home was full of teasing from Ljoe.