The Avengers

The Vampire's Romance

 

 ❝Nothing lasts forever,  Like the love that no longer matters.❞ 

 


L a s t   C h a p t e r ' s   R e c a p

 

"Old Man Park" I called out as the plane fully landed.

 

"Yes, young master?"

 

"Get Abeoji on the phone. Now."

 

"Neh, Young master..."   

 


O h   S e   H u n ' s   T a l k 

 

VAMPIRES CAN'T BE UNDER THE SUN?

Completely bull.

"Young Master. Though our clan isn't effected by the Sun, but you should still cover more up. The A–" I raised my hands to stop Old Man Park from blabbering something I already knew; something I has heard for everyday since I was born.

"If they dare, Old Man, then let them. I'm kinda a bit thirsty these days, don't you?" I raised my eyebrows at him and he lowered his head. Huh, so this old man is actually on the edge of his limits too, eh?

I laughed to myself, pulling the hoods over my head and walked pass him to the car waiting for us by the airport.

"You're no fun, old man. Let's go, Abeoji must be waiting." I gave him another sarcastic smile as he followed me into the car.

 

 

 

We arrived, not long after the ride. 

The car pulled over by the Via del Corso Street, before a tall building, constructed of 99% surface of glass. The building was connected to another exact same building through a glass hallway, which is now filled with staff of different nations, walking throughout the path with folders and documents in their hands.

As the car stopped, Old Man Park quickly came over to my side and opened the door; Truthfully, every time I'm around with either Old Man Park or those muscular bodyguards sent over my abeoji, I felt like my hands are just useless, doing nothing but crossing over my chests constantly.

I kept quiet and stepped out of the car, into the gigantic building. The staffs muttered to their co-workers as their gazes all fixed on me. I noticed their eyes sparkled, and glittered with a strange light.

I took in a breathe of the air and shook my head slightly, Disgusting smells–scents filled with greeds and lusts–not so delicious. Yuck! 

I masked my disgusting look with a charming smile.

"Ciao, il mio signore. ;)"  And then...BAM! The rooms filled with squeals in languages I couldn't make out while I, here, have succeed studying all of the existing languages in the World. From English, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Russian to Chinese, Japanese, Greek and trust me, you do  not want to waste your times counting.

"Oh mio dio, look who's here! Long time no see, giovane maestro." I turned to the owner of that Italian English accent, and immediately, I turned into a little baby boy.

"Old Nanny!!!" I realized that I was too happy that I blurted out koreans. Old Nanny was Old Man Park's wife, they both worked for my father as his most trusted subjects. Old nanny has been taken care of me since I was young, or really, she has been there even before I was born, taking care of my...mom.

"Neh, young master. Oh, look how so grown up are you now!" Old nanny switched to Korean as she my hair, pulling from the hug, and gave me her usual warm smiles.

"I know, I looked handsome." I chuckled, "But...why are you here? Shouldn't you be with...?" I refused to say the word 'her', but it seems to me, that Old Nanny knew perfectly well what I meant.

"About that, Old Nanny thinks you should rather discuss it with Lord Seung-won instead, my dear." She gave me another heart-warming smile and nodded me to go to the place I'm not absolutely sure I was ready for.

"Arasso. I'll talk to you later then!" I  beamed and waved at her, overhearing the ear-piercing screeches and squeals of the girls. Old Nanny smiled and waved back as I entered the elevator.

Missing the chance to hear the last phrase; which might not be as casual as it seems. 

"Arrivederci e... buona fortuna, young master." A drop of tears fell from her cheek to the icy marbled-floor as she wished them a one last good luck.

 

 

 

I laughed at the sight of Old Man Park covering me from side to side.

Italy was the hometown–or, to be precise, the base–of all the vampires, especially the new born which were being trained here by our clan. Except from the new-born vampires, the rest of them are pretty much all of those high class pure bloods. Don't get me wrong yet, I'm not one of them. And don't you EVER think–or even imagined–that those pure bloods are actually all kind and being nicey just like what those authors were imagining and exaggerating about.

Pure bloods are  no good, buddy. Believe me, their bloods are too pure they reek, too ancient that it turned black, and too clean that they're just bland–no delicious, yuck!

Need recommendations on bloods? Well, I'm not sure I can advice you on that parts. You're no vampires, and it's been so long, and by long, I mean like, two to 3 hundred years of taking blood tablets instead of fresh blood. Vampires like us, the oldest clan in the history of vampires–even though we're not pure bloods (long story)–has been respecting the treaty made by our neighboring human tribes and our ancestors to not harm humans unless under some kind of tough circumstance.

So anyway, since this is the base of all of the vampires, there's also another meanings to it. The more and powerful the vampires there are in a land, the stronger and more avengers there are, seeking bloods from us. And you clearly do not want to mess with them, they're the new lines of Avengers, the descendent of the beheaded and criminal vampires who went against the rules to have an affair with a witch. Yes, there are vampires and  witches; the parents of all the unseen creatures with human's eyes. Avengers, the Dukes, The 3 Great Souls. But  after the mother-witch, the first ever to born witches; the wife of the first vampire, has had a secret affair with a werewolf, vampires were banned from falling in love and having children with witches, making the first 3 lines of the Vamp-witch children to be an outcast, to be disrespected and uncared, that they seek revenges.

Out of the 3 lines of the Vamp-witch children, the Avengers are the most similar to us; a vampire-vampire children. They feed on blood, is an immortal, with skin as hard as marbles, eyes as sharp as an eagle's and heart as merciless as a monster.

After all, they're the 3rd of the 3 lines, so maybe they're more...advance? I chuckled.

But taking out the similarity the both kind have, the Dukes and the 3GS are more of my types. They always cut straight to the chase, strong and use their power thoughtfully. Though, they looked a little bit...strange. Maybe, that's why they don't visit the Mortal world often like us do–in fact,  we lived here–and not answering any of our vampire calls to the meeting of our vampiro della società.

Truthfully and shockingly, I have never had a  face-to-face with a Duke or a 3GS before. There are said to be rumors that they're just disgusting. But I figured out that doesn't matter anyway. At least, they have their inner beauty that us vampires are lacking. 

Finally skipping away from my thoughts, the elevator rang ding and Old Man Park shot his head up.

"We're here, young master." 

-----

URGHhhhhh *Brains crushing* Finally!!! I gather up all my strength for the day to finish this chapter.

To make it worse, I even forgot to save my new story, and now, It completely went down the drain >:( Tsk Tsk. 

BUT, at least, I got to update another chapter in a long breake :) Woohoo~ So that you guys won't be upset that

I'll take a longer time to update the 3rd one next week.

So Yeah! Please continue to support this story by leaving comment for every update :)

and For new readers, Don't forget to Subscribe too if you like the story :D

I promised, It will be HIGHLY appreciated and loved! 

Komapseumnida~ 고맙습니다!
 
안녕~!