Home-walking Buddies

Beast High (Hiatus for a tiny bit)
On her way home, Ivy walked slowly, taking all of the sights and smells of this new place. She had never been to Korea before. And surprisingly, she liked it here. Even if the people weren't so friendly, the place was still pretty.

Letting herself become immersed in her thoughts, her sweet smile began to turn upside down into a frown. The boy who had looked at her earlier in class had completely ignored her!  She then grinned, and chuckled. Well, he didn't look like a friendly person to begin with. His eyebrows pointed downward, giving him a small wrinkle between them. His cheeks were a bit puffy, much like a chipmunk's.

His friends looked a bit more friendly, but they still looked like delinquents nonetheless. Ivy didn't really want to associate herself with such people. But who else was she to talk to?

Behind her, she heard voices of several different boys. She turned around, and to her dismay, it was the six boys from school.

The short one made eye contact with her, and smiled. He stood up on his tip toes, and waved excitedly. "Hello!" he bellowed. He was speaking in English.

The boy who had ignored her earlier elbowed the short one's side.

The one who had been sleeping in class walked in front of them, his shoulders slumping. He looked at her, and nodded.

Ivy turned around, and continued walking her way. 'This is just great. Now I have to walk home with these guys everyday. Just great.'