Newly Weds and a Chat

Beast High (Hiatus for a tiny bit)
Later that day, Gikwang walked with Ivy and the two kids. "So, you babysit them?"

"Neh. His name is Bae, and her name is Yoona." 

Bae nodded at Gikwang. "Annyeong, hyung."

Yoona let go of Ivy's hand, and grabbed his. "Anio! Gikwang is mine and mine only! He's not your hyung!"

Gikwang laughed, and gently squeezed her hand. "There's enough of me to go around, Yoona." 

Ivy looked at Gikwang, and smiled as she watched him twirl Yoona around. Looking at Bae, she sighed softly. 'Aish.... What should I do with him?'

                                          ~Beast High~

"Yah! Is that Gikwang? What's he doing with that little girl?" Hyunseung watched him as he twirled the little girl in the air.

"It's Ivy!" Dongwoon pointed at her, and the little boy she was holding hands with. 

Hearing her name, Yoseob looked in her direction, and stared at her. 

Doojoon smirked as he watched Gikwang chase the little girl around.

"Let's go say hi!" Hyunseung and Dongwoon were already jogging over. Yoseob slowly started in their direction. And finally, with a loud grunt, Junhyung followed.

"Hello there, newly weds!" Hyunseung teased. Ivy smiled at him as he ruffled up Bae's hair.  Yoseob stayed behind Doojoon, and looked down at his feet, keeping his hands in his pockets. Doojoon smiled at the kids, and waved at Yoona. Dongwoon chuckled, and gave Gikwang's shoulder a pat.

Yoona's eyes widened when she laid her eyes on Junhyung. Letting go of Gikwang's hand, she ran over to Junhyung, and hugged his leg. The others chuckled as Junhyung looked down at her with wide eyes. He just stared at her. Yoona smiled, and hugged his leg tighter. "You're my oppa now, okay? No one else's. And I forbid you too look at any other girls, or date. You will be my husband!"

Junhyung made a weird face at her, and his lips. 

"Yoona! Let go of him! You won't get ice-cream if you don't leave him alone."

"Fine!" Yoona looked at Ivy and pouted, squeezing his leg even more. 

Dongwoon and Doojoon didn't hide their laughter. Gikwang laughed with them, followed by Hyunseung. Yoseob chuckled, and shook his head.

Junhyung smiled, giving into her cuteness. "I'm too old for you. Plus, I am definitely not worth more than ice cream." He gave her head a small pat.

Finally, she let go, and ran back to Ivy. "Fine then. I guess I'll just make you all mine," she said, crossing her arms.

"Chincha, she really is something, neh Doojoon?" Hyunseung asked the oldest. Doojoon nodded, and chuckled.

"Araso, we have to get going if we want to get your ice cream. Say goodbye you two," Ivy said, taking both of the children's hands in her own.

Bae bowed politely, keeping quiet as his sister jumped up and down, waving frantically. 

Watching them leave, the group of boys all turned to look at one another. Hyunseung smiled, and gave Gikwang a big hug, squeezing him. "Yah!! You two are going to make a great couple!" Doojoon joined in on the rough hug, and laughed.

"Wait! We have two newly weds! Gikwang and Junhyung!" Dongwoon started laughing, and gave Junhyung a hug. Junhyung grunted, and tried to push him off. "Yah! I am your hyung!"

The other group tackled Junhyung to the floor, and tried hugging him. "Wait, aren't we all getting married to Yoona?" Gikwang asked. All of the boys burst out laughing when they thought about it.

The only one who was beginning to walk away, was Yoseob. He needed to talk to Ivy. And he needed to do it now.

                                                ~Beast High~         

As soon as Ivy dropped the kids off, she stared heading down the hall to her apartment. Someone grabbed her wrist, and she gasped. Whirling around, she sighed in relief when her eyes met familiar brown ones. 

Yoseob sighed, and let go of her wrist. "Can we go out somewhere? I need to talk to you."