Voice

Beast High (Hiatus for a tiny bit)
The next day, Ivy waited outside the old studio, waiting for Beast to come. Yoseob had talked to the rest of the members, and convinced them into making a song with Ivy's help. The only one who didn't seem to like the idea was Junhyung. He only went along with the idea simply because he got the chance to rap. He didn't care if it had to be cute, he was just happy he got to do what he wanted.

Ivy checked her watch, and rolled her eyes. "These guys. They make me wait outside their dance practice hall, and they can't even get here on time." Ivy spoke aloud to herself, surprised with the tone of voice she was using. Ivy sighed in relief when she saw the boys walking towards her. They gave her quick glances, and smiles as if everything were just peachy.

"Oh! My special chingu is early! How loyal she is," Yoseob playful mocked her, and pulled a tiny piece of hair that was sticking out of Ivy's bun. She crossed her arms, and shooed Yoseob's hand away. "No, I'm not early. You're just late." She said it plainly, and to be quite honest, she was quite rude.

Junhyun stepped forward, and scoffed at her. "Oh just shut up. Be glad we actually came here for you, okay?" He didn't even wait for her to answer, for he had already walked inside of the building.

That was it. Ivy had had it. She grabbed Junhynung's arm, forcing him to spin around. She glared at him with the coldest stare she could manage to make. Her breathing was heavy, and she gritted her teeth.

Yoseob was about to pull her away, but Doojoon stopped him. It was Ivy's turn to have a voice.

"I am here for YOU! Do you understand? I'm doing all of this for you and your stupid friends. I could just leave all of you here, and go on with my life. I'm tired of being treated like a peace of by you! You're the only one who doesn't like me!" she was fired up now. Junhyung was about to say something, but she shushed him quickly, and continued to yell at him.

"I'm just trying to make it though school. You have no idea how hard it is being the new girl. Everyone makes fun of me just because I have spots on my face!"

Gikwang chewed his lip, and fiddled with his fingers. He didn't like seeing Ivy so mad. It wasn't her.

"I don't even want to put my name on your music! I want to stay out of your stupid popular world! I want no part of it!" She was slowly calming down now. Her expression was becoming softer and softer.

"Well, if you're trying to with those s of yours, it's slightly working," he smirked at her, and gave Ivy a wink. She gasped, and put her hand over the top of her shirt. "How dare you!" She creamed, and leaped at him. 

Dongwoon's eyes widened as he watched Ivy push and shove Junhyung around. He wondered if girls normally did this to their boyfriends when they were mad out east.

Yoseob and Hyunseung quickly grabbed Ivy's wrists, and pulled her off of Junhyung. She grunted, and calmed her down. "Ivy, please calm down. We need to talk about the song." Ivy nodded, and ran a hand through her hair. She leaned up against Yoseob, and gently cuddled up to his side. He blushed slightly, and patted her head.

Hyunseung shot Junhyung a quick glare, and then turned his attention to Doojoon. Junhyung grunted, and his plump lips. There was nothing else to say.

Yoseob was proud of Ivy. So was Gikwang. 

She finally had a voice.