"Oppa" and the Newcomer

Beast High (Hiatus for a tiny bit)
"Yah! You all play like little girls! You should all call me 'oppa'!" Doojoon smirked, and dribbled the ball down the field with ease.

Quickly picking up speed, and close behind him was Hyunseung. "Well, 'oppa', that ball is about to become mine now!" Hyunseung quickly stole the ball, and swiftly turned around.

Junhyung darted past Hyunseung, taking the ball with him. Hyunseung stood in shock, and felt a wave of irritation hit him. "Yong Jun Hyung!" he yelled after him.

Junhyung merely smirked, and passed the ball back to Doojoon. "Make a goal, Doojoonie!" Doojoon nodded, and began to run back in the opposite direction. "Neh! Yoseob-ssi, watch yourself!" Doojoon yelled.

Standing in the middle of the goal, was a short boy. Yoseob was his name. "Y- yah! Doojoonie! Slow down!" Yoseob's eyes widened as Doojoon ran at full speed, getting closer with the ball. "YAH! Slow down!"

Doojoon smirked, and kicked the ball with all his might towards Yoseob. Yoseob panicked, watching the ball draw closer. "KYAAAA!!!!" He threw his arms up, and leapt out of the way, letting the ball soar into the net.

"Yoseob-ssi... What were you doing?!" Doojoon fell over on the floor, laughing. Junhyung jogged over, holding back the tears that were about to fall, as he doubled over laughing next to Doojoon. 

Gikwang laughed, and pointed at Yoseob, holding a hand over his stomach. Dongwoon covered his face, and tried to hold back the laughter that was dying to escape him.

"Yah! Yoseob! You are a horrible goalie! You're like a girl!" Hyunseung complained, trying not to laugh.

Yoseob stood up quickly, and puffed out his chest. "I am not! I bet you would have been just as scared! Doojoon was coming so fast!" He pouted, and furrowed his eyebrows.

They all continued to laugh at him uncontrollably. Yoseob only rolled his eyes. 

"Okay, okay. I get it. You can stop now." 

Junhyung sat up, and cleared his throat. "Sorry. We didn't mean to laugh that much... It's just that... When you said 'kyaa'...." Junhyung trailed off, beginning to laugh again. 

"YAH! I said stop laughing at me!" Yoseob's face flushed red with anger. He leapt forward, and tackled Junhyung.

The rest of the boys stopped laughing, and watched the two wrestle. Hyunseung began to cheer, "Junhyungie, Junhyungie!" Gikwang and Dongwoon chimed in. "Yoseobie, Yoseobie!" 

Doojoon quickly took action, and separated Junhyung and Yoseob before things got out of hand. Junhyung loved to joke, but he had a bad temper. He absolutely loved getting into fights, and starting them too.

Yoseob was one to joke around too, and not take things personally, but when he was mad, he meant business.

"Alright, alright. Yoseob, it was only a joke. Don't take it so personally," Doojoon spoke calmly, yet a slight edge in his voice could be detected.

Yoseob only gritted his teeth and grunted in response. Junhyung smirked, and nodded nonchalantly at Doojoon.

'Aish... What am I going to do with these kids?' Doojoon thought as he shook his head.                                           ~Beast High~

"Can I help you, Miss?" The man behind the desk asked. Ivy smiled, and nodded. "Neh, I am the new American transfer student."

The man seemed baffled. Her eyes were oval-shaped like his. "You're Korean, aren't you? I mean, you speak the language like a native Korean."

Ivy smiled again. "Neh, I am Korean, but I was born in the Untied States. I am familiar with the language, but not the culture, or the way of life. That's why I am here."

"Ah, I see. What's your name?"

"My American name is Ivy Moss... But my Korean name is Kim Soe Yon."

The man typed in her name in the computer, and nodded. "Yes, there you are. Allow me to show you to your classroom." 

"Thank you." Ivy bowed, and followed the man to the classroom. "Here we are." The man slid the door open, and stepped inside. "Please excuse me, but I have an announcement." Ivy could hear the shuffling of students in the classroom. "From today, we will have a new student in our class. Please introduce yourself." 

Ivy stepped inside, and was totally taken aback. Everyone was staring at her with big eyes. 

"Annyeong. My name is Ivy Moss. But my Korean name is Kim Soeyon. Feel free to call me either name. I am a transfer student from the United States of America. My mother is Korean, and my father is French. Please take care of me this year." She bowed lowly to the class, then to the teacher.

The teacher nodded at her, and smiled. "Welcome. Please, take a seat where ever you'd like." Ivy bowed again, and took a seat towards the back of the room. These were the only seats open, and, sadly, this was where the boys colonized.

Yoseob took one of his earbuds out, and leaned forward, looking over at Ivy. Gikwang looked at her over the top of his manga. Hyunseung and Dongwoon admired her from their seats. Junhyung glanced over at her, totally uninterested. Doojoon, who sat one desk away from her, was napping peacefully, and intended to stay that way until school finished.

Ivy looked over at Doojoon, and bit her lip. 'What's wrong with these boys? They all seem like juvenile delinquents.' Shaking her head, Ivy sighed, and began to take notes. She was having a feeling, that it was going to be a long school year up ahead of her.