Duet

Beast High (Hiatus for a tiny bit)
Yoseob watched Ivy as she stared into her cup of coffee. He knew he should apologize. But he couldn't help feeling a bit jealous of Yongguk and Zelo. Why, he had no freaking clue.

"Ivy.. About before, with Yongguk and Zelo... I'm sorry," he muttered.

Ivy looked up at Yoseob, and flashed him one of her killer smiles. She tapped his hand, and let out a tiny chuckle. "Why are you so upset? It's okay. Yongguk and Zelo make me feel kinda uncomfortable in their presence anyway."   

Yoseob looked at her surprisingly. "I know they can be a little... Bold," Yoseob muttered. Ivy nodded, and took a sip of her coffee. When she put the cup down, she looked up at Yoseob and smiled.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"Well, because I know you like to sing and all, I wanted to show you someplace I found." Ivy smiled secretively, and giggled a bit. Intrigued by what she was saying, Yoseob leaned forward and nodded. "Yeah?"

"Well I know all of you guys like to sing... And I know Junhyung likes to rap. So, I looked around, and," Ivy looked around for a second, and leaned in real close to Yoseob's face and whispered the rest, "I found a recording studio that we can use."

Yoseob's eyes grew wide, and he stared at her. "No way... That's my special chingu!" He smiled brightly, and gave her a small peck on the cheek. He laughed, and leaned back in his chair. 

*This girl, man. She really is something.*

"Well, I'm glad you're proud of me now. So, I already have an idea for a song. It should be about love and that one perfect girl. It'll boost your image as the crew at school," Ivy went on and on about the new song she wanted them to sing. And to be honest, Yoseob absolutely loved the idea.

He watched her as she wrote down all the ideas and even some lyric ideas. The two hummed with each other, creating some harmonies in the chorus of the song.

For once, Yoseob felt comfortable singing out loud. 

*I guess it's a power of hers... To make others feel comfortable..*

When they stopped, old women and some couples clapped for them.

"Omo, you guys are great together. You should do a duet," an old lady said. 

Yoseob and Ivy just exchanged looks, and laughed together.