~Fantasies brought to life~

Love is Bittersweet
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

They stood still for what seemed like an eternity without letting go of the other one’s hand.

Junhyung finally lifted his head and searched for Hyunseung’s eyes. The other boy could feel Junhyung staring at him and took the courage to look back at him. Once he did that, he found himself losing his mind in those dark brown orbits that were Junhyung’s eyes.

They stared at each other studying the other one’s face, trying to figure out what they were thinking , looking for answers.

Junhyung lifted his free hand hesitantly and gently Hyunseung’s cheek with his fingers, making the other boy close his eyes at the touch.

Junhyung smiled warmly and made a step towards Hyunseung who instantly opened his eyes at the movement and looked at the boy again. Junhyung was the one to squeeze Hyunseung’s hand this time and slowly started leaning in, not breaking his gaze from the boy’s face looking for any sign that the other wasn’t comfortable with what he was doing. He was relieved when Hyunseung looked intently at him and his sight stopped on his lips before closing his eyes.

Junhyung chuckled and leaned in even more. Now he was feeling the boy’s hot breath on his face, he could feel how uneven it was. And he was the reason. That one thought made his face glow with happiness.

First Junhyung rested his forehead on the other boy’s, gently moving his hand from Hyunseung’s cheek to his neck, pulling him closer. He was doing everything slowly as if not to scare off the boy with his sudden actions. He then put a light kiss on the boy’s cheek, at the same time breathing in the sweet scent of his skin. He continued by kissing the corner of Hyunseung’s mouth and he definitely felt how the boy shivered. Finally, his lips gently caressed Hyunseung’s, barely touching them in the beginning but then Junhyung deepened the kiss not able to resist anymore. He kissed him with so much affection that couldn’t be described with words. He slowly began moving his lips and then stopped, waiting for the other boy to respond. Soon enough, Hyunseung hesitantly returned the kiss and completely gave in to the heavenly sensation of feeling Junhyung’s lips on his own.

He let go of Junhyung’s hand and reached for his neck with both of his hands, burying them in the other’s hair in attempt to pull him even closer. Meanwhile, Junhyung put his now free hand on Hyunseung’s waist holding him tight as if otherwise he was going to run away from him.

Despite the two’s eagerness, the kiss was nothing but gentle.  Their lips were moving in sync never stopping their little dance.

Junhyung the boy’s lower lip begging for entrance. Hyunseung slightly opened his mouth without a fight, too desperate for the other one’s touch and that was all Junhyung needed. A smile crept on his face as he slipped his tongue inside and gently began exploring Hyunseung’s mouth.

Their hearts were racing like mad and when their tongues finally touched they both moaned slightly. It wasn’t out of lust or anything like that. It was more like a simple need to feel the other one close and happiness for finally being together, something they both had longed for.

Soon enough they were both panting, both in a desperate need of air.

Hyunseung broke the kiss breathing heavily and rested his forehead on Junhyung’s, still not opening his eyes, trying to retain this moment in his mind.

When they have both calmed down they still hadn’t changed their position. Junhyung removed his hand from the boy’s waist and reached

Please log in to read the full chapter