A Glimpse at the Past

Love is Bittersweet
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Hyunseung woke up in his bed by the sun shining through his window. The scene between him and Junhyung seemed so real that he had a hard time believing it was only a dream. He felt strange, it was the first time for him to have such a dream and Junhyung was the last person he was expecting to be in it. He got out of bed still thinking about it. Junhyung saying those words to him.. was he wishing it was real?

For all the time in high school Junhyung was nothing but mean to him. Hyunseung actually hated his cocky attitude and the way he was always bullying the students. He used to be one of his victims before.. Always pushed to the lockers and played pranks on by Junhyung and his friends. But that's probably because Hyunseung used to be different. He wasn't someone who'd fight back or even say something. He was holding everything in, all the anger and fear, just putting up with being bullied. But that weak Hyunseung was long gone. He changed with time, he couldn't keep it in anymore, he couldn't take it. He started talking back to them but that only made them bully him even more. So one day, when one of Junhyung's buddies- Jonghyun tried to trip and hit him - he fought back. But then that jerk Jonghyun complained to the principal twisting the whole story in his advantage with Junhyung and their whole group behind his back to support his lie and things got even worse. Hyunseung was suspended for a week and no one listened to him when he tried to explain things. And when he came back from his suspension he already wasn't himself. He had stopped caring about his previous bullies, about school.. He didn't care about anything and anyone.

His only friends there were Key and Eunhyuk. Those two were the only ones he trusted and shared everything with them. Only they could still see a small part of his old self. Hyunseung hadn't turned into a bad person, he just became distant and decided not to care.. Key and Hyuk were perfectly aware of that but sometimes they just missed their old friend.

 

He had no clue on why did he have that dream but he was certain that it'd keep bothering him the whole day.

After he took a shower, he got ready for his classes and went out to find his roommate - Eunhyuk, who had gone out long before Hyunseung woke up.

He wandered around the school grounds and soon found Hyuk sitting under one of the trees in the park.

"Hey, Hyuk!" Seung called out but Eunhyuk couldn't hear him cause of the music blasting through his headphones.

Hyunseung went by his side and needed to tap on his shoulder to finally get the other one's atte

Please log in to read the full chapter