If there’s a wall between us, we’ll break through

Love is Bittersweet
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Three weeks after what had happened, everything was different…

Junhyung clearly felt guilty and wanted to fix his mistakes. Hyunseung slowly started to believe in Junhyung’s words that he has changed.

The other boy was acting the exact opposite to what Hyunseung was used to. The Junhyung he knew wouldn’t be happy to see him in the hallway, nor would he follow him around whenever he could. Because that’s exactly what Junhyung have been doing for the past three weeks. Whenever he saw Hyunseung he would smile warmly at him and would greet the boy as if they were best friends. Junhyung would always try to talk to Hyunseung, spend time with him. For example, he kept asking the boy to help him with some of his math lessons even though Seung was not even close to being good in the subject and even though Junhyung didn’t actually need the help. However, in the end Hyunseung agreed only because Junhyung wouldn’t give up and he didn’t want to see the boy’s same upset look as the one he had the last time he rejected him. In the end of the day it was Junhyung who was helping Hyunseung with math lessons instead of the other way around.

A little by little, Hyunseung started trusting Junhyung a bit more with the days passing. The awkwardness between them began fading away and soon was completely gone. It was replaced by this warm feeling they both considered as the beginning of a friendship. They never talked about their past again. It was a new start. Hyunseung found himself glad to realize he started letting go of the past and he didn’t think of Junhyung as the awful bully the hated with every fiber of his body anymore. He began cherishing the new person Junhyung had become. Now that he was seeing the boy in a whole new light, Hyunseung found himself returning every genuine smile Junhyung gave him without ever thinking it was awkward or wrong. The past was behind them and he couldn’t be happier about it.

Junhyung on the other hand, was happy to see Hyunseung finally not looking at him with these eyes full of hatred like before. He couldn’t help but smile whenever the other boy looked at him with these warm beautiful eyes of his. He slowly found himself wanting to spend as much time as possible with Hyunseung. And not because he wanted to make things right although that was his reason in the beginning, he just wanted to get to know him better. The more time they spent together, the more he realized how amazing Hyunseung actually was.  He just had that unique personality that was like a magnet for Junhyung. With every day, Junhyung found himself drawn more and more into the boy. Even before their new start Junhyung was interested in Hyunseung because of his cold attitude and the way he had changed after what Jonghyun and the others did but now it was different. He slowly got to know the real Hyunseung and was falling for the boy even more.

Hyunseung even began to neglect his other friends a little because of Junhyung. He was just always around, causing him to forget the rest of the world. Even though Hyunseung refused to admit it, he felt that for him there was something else besides friendship towards Junhyung that was slowly building inside him. He still got these dreams of his and he couldn’t get rid of them. Almost every nig

Please log in to read the full chapter