The Letter and guess what? *SECRET JUST READ IT*

Does bumping someone makes you fall in love or is it a fate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

We arrive in my house. Outside the house I found a letter. I pick it up and read..

            To: Yoon ~~~~~

            From: Mr. Secret

“What’s that?” he went near me and peeked the letter.

“Isn’t it obvious” I told him and went to the door knob.

“ Hey, wait up!” he ran towards me. As I went in, I leave my shoes in the rack. When I’m done doing this.

            I open the envelope and saw…..

 

            Dear ~~~~,

                        Hope to see you soon darling.

~~~~~, I’ll be watching you! My eyes are on you. Eat a lot.

- Mr. Secret –

Then the letter was attached near the bottle which inside the bottle was a white rolled paper.

“Hey, what is that your holding” he looked at the bottle that I picked and the letter.

“I really don’t know. How about we get inside the house” I suggested since I’m alone in the house and no one to talk to. I have a hint about the letter. Yes! Its from my dear brother.

“Sure!” we went inside the house.

“Take a seat. I’ll make a honey tea” before I went to the kitchen I turn on the tv and place the bottle in the tea table.

Chunji ‘s POV

            GOD, my day is really complete. Do you believe at love at first sight ? well for me….. I guess its true. When I found ~~~~ for the first time my heart beats so fast as if I was in a marathon. I know some of you won’t believe but for me its true, its your decision if you’ll believe me or not. Finally I asked about the guy that I saw weeks ago. Well I’m happy to hear that it is only her brother, I am thankful really thankful. I like her because she is simple and a true person, when it comes to love. Love is really unconditional, like my mom and dad. They love each other because of love and they are compatible to each other. The day with her is like a dream.

            H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter